"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracker0721 View Post
    Chris made my bow for free since mine broke when I got back from Afghanistan. Usually runs 500 bucks or something. And I'm getting my wisdoms pulled so there's no hunting for me this weekend.
    Dylan good luck with the teeth, let me know when you guys are around and we will go out again
    I also want to see what your plans are for the holidays as i would love to have you and your wife visit (give you a home cooked meal ya know).
    I know Carnage will be going North after Christmas and want to get together before.

Comment

Dylan - have fun at the dentist! Lol. Glad you're back from the field and almost ready to hunt. Fuzzy Dog and I are going to start in at 7 or 6 about mid morning.

Comment

Headed to 6. If anyone wants to meet up txt me at 512-963-9797

Comment

The minimum draw weight was eliminated.
          There is currently NO MINIMUM DRAW WEIGHT for hunting deer. I looked it up.

I have a Martin X-150 Recurve for sale. 55#@28" 60"AMO
          I have it for sale on archery talk forums for $170 but I'd sell it to you for $150.00
          Text me if interested. I'd be willing to negotiate, etc.
          512-350-7523

Comment

Trad forum, they'll set ya up bigbuckjoey. And I'm hoping these teeth heal fast, wanna get back to granger! Oh and 55 sounds like too much for a first trad bow. You can pull 100 with a compound but I still think 40-45 would be better

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
              Corresponded with the Generals and as of a couple of weeks ago, yes. It was made to be the last full weekend of February.
              Hope your right. I just put in for the 20th and was approved off.

Comment

Ha trying to convince the wife to let me have another bow this year! Ha

Comment

Comment

Just got checked by the GW. They know about the guys hunting with dogs and guns and are looking for them. He asked to have anyone who sees suspicious activity to call them.

Comment

Which marker was this?

Comment

Oh wow. Glad to see they're cracking down. Yea, where were you?

Comment

I stand corrected on the draw weight legal requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by NightStalker View Post
                            I stand corrected on the draw weight legal requirement.
                            Wasn't trying to call you out or be rude. Sorry if I came across like that.
                            Just wanted people to be aware of the new laws. There used to be a minimum requirement.....

Comment

Crod888,
                              Was the GW Joel or Turk? Like my previous posts on the illegal activity there are behind the curtain ways to get things done...seems my efforts haven't been in vane to try and restore order at our once hidden gem.

Comment

Originally posted by jwharrell View Post
                                Crod888,
                                Was the GW Joel or Turk? Like my previous posts on the illegal activity there are behind the curtain ways to get things done...seems my efforts haven't been in vane to try and restore order at our once hidden gem.
                                Last name was Gomez I think. Didn't see the names you mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                                X