No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 to 40 yards apart....no...maybe a hundred or two...and 2 way radios is the only way to go....20 to 40 your just making double the noise...

Comment

U rookies are killing me...but u have to start somewhere..its best to hunt with more guys than less....and its best to hunt with someone who knows the lake like his bedroom...this gives u a bet chance.

Comment

TxUSNavyChief. Lets get it on. Hook us up. I finally got my game cam for an early Christmas present gonna set it up on my sweet spot just need a feeder and then its game time. I got a reprieve, the wife is actually off work, for this Saturday. I wanna shoot a pig or a deer even better a turkey. I'm up for Granger on Saturday.

Comment

Im game for sat morn...if anyone else is coming out.

Comment

Maybe pig addict and sneaky would be down for sat morn as well...ill ask them.

Comment

maybe even carnage, village and firefighter can get out there too.

What time, where, there's a post about going at 7?
              Full moon on Sat night also, maybe they'll be out and active.

Comment

I may try and get out there Saturday myself. I haven't hunted out there since Late August. Seems I been too busy. There was a post earlier about bring your walkie talkies and put em on channel 2. If another channel is going to be used let me know. If a private channel PM me. Hope to see some of you Saturday. I may bring my xbow instead of my regular bow just for grins.

Comment

I hunt alone. Yeah, with nobody else! You know, when I hunt alone, I prefer to be by myself.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                    Im game for sat morn...if anyone else is coming out.
                    Push the blood weed near the point with guys on both sides. Somebody's gonna kill something.
                    We've been kill in' faster than I can get it wrapped and in the freezer.
                    I might be able to go out Sat for a short time. Xmas lights must be hung.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                      Maybe pig addict and sneaky would be down for sat morn as well...ill ask them.

I'd love to if I wasn't going on a hunt with my Pops this weekend. You need to go help the greenhorns learn the ropes though! They can be pushers while they earn their stripes, hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                        I'd love to if I wasn't going on a hunt with my Pops this weekend. You need to go help the greenhorns learn the ropes though! They can be pushers while they earn their stripes, hehe.
                        ill take being a pusher over being a bottom...haha

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                          ill take being a pusher over being a bottom...haha
                          Hahahahhaha, you're going to fit right in. (TWSS)

Comment

Giving it a shot today. My son Andrew and I are parked at gate 7. Have radio on channel 2. Anyone show up holler at us.

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
                              I hunt alone. Yeah, with nobody else! You know, when I hunt alone, I prefer to be by myself.
                              Great song by George Thorogood.

Comment

That was a quick walk. Saw a few does but no hogs. To hot for me by 1000 so im outta here.

Comment

Working...
                                X