Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thedirtybuck View Post
    Can you hunt Hogs at night at Granger?
    Nope. 1/2 hour before and after sun up/down.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali_hunter86 View Post
      Going out from Friday to Sunday to camp with a few people and try and get a pig. Anyone going out? My friends aren't hunting just me.
      I might come out for a push if you want to hook up.

Comment

Originally posted by DizzyTx View Post
        Dirtymike,

Where do you park by the water treatment plant? Am i missing an entry point?

Follow the road. sorry don't know the name. Just take the left, google Comanche bluff trail granger Wma . Park above the trail head at the red gates and go in there. Should not hunt the hiking trail I am told.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
          fify
          Lolololololol

Comment

love this place

Comment

Follow the road. sorry don't know the name. Just take the left, google Comanche bluff trail granger Wma . Park above the trail head at the red gates and go in there. Should not hunt the hiking trail I am told.
              You did say you wanted to "hike" right? A long hike? You did? Good! This is the place to park. In case you like swimming too you can jump in at Taylor park boat ramp and swim upstream.

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
                You did say you wanted to "hike" right? A long hike? You did? Good! This is the place to park. In case you like swimming too you can jump in at Taylor park boat ramp and swim upstream.

Think he said park. Like to go hunt. That's why i said park at the red gate and don't hunt the hiking trail. Hiking trail is for hiking, entrance at red gate gets you right to the open hunting ground behind primitive camp that me and Jenna have been busting out of the weeds. You walk from the gate, you skip all the up and down round and round pretty hiking trail. But get straight to the hunting ground in about 15/20 min walk. Your have not hunted this section Ricky so I understand this is why you thought I was talking about the hiking trail we hike .

It's not as crowded as parking at the primitive launch where all the deer hunters are parking right now. That and the fact the number of sounders, yes sounders of pigs me and Jenna scared up just walking around while on a camping trip. So yes, I would park at the water plant, enter thru the red gate and hunt. Probably not walk the hiking trail or swim up stream but hey, what ever floats your boat .

Comment

Thanks Dirtymike. I never noticed that entrance before. I'll give it a shot once deer season starts winding down!

Comment

water treatment plant, head East/NE
                    sorefinger....head south

Comment

It's not as crowded as parking at the primitive launch where all the deer hunters are parking right now. That and the fact I saw a pig, yes a pig me and Jenna scared up just walking around
                      Fify.

Comment

I am an old ****
                        fify Miss you buddy, lets go kill sumtin

Comment

fify Miss you buddy, lets go kill sumtin
                          This weekend?

Comment

Anyone up for a group to go out Saturday morning or Saturday evening, maybe try by the dam? I'm up for any where really. I don't know any of the other areas well enough yet, but willing to go with a group.

Comment

Originally posted by PflugerB0w View Post
                              Anyone up for a group to go out Saturday morning or Saturday evening, maybe try by the dam? I'm up for any where really. I don't know any of the other areas well enough yet, but willing to go with a group.
                              I'm seriously considering paddling to the primitive camp and staying Saturday night. Hunt sat. evening and sunday morning.

Comment

talkin bout

I'm seriously considering paddling to the primitive camp and staying Saturday night. Hunt sat. evening and sunday morning.
                                Talking about the taylor park CR416 area? I can met there. I'm wanting to stick some hogs and test out some professional culinary equipment I may have at my disposal, no reason to pass that up right. I would love to conduct the test on some venison also but not sure how that may wind up, don't have a lease and hoping for the public draw on a few parcels I threw in for. I'm really craving some venison jerky. Anyway, lets see if we can't get another group together, somewhere. Thanks RiskyS, lets do this.

Comment

Working...
                                X