No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for cold front and colder weather to stay so I can hunt hogs before I get my rotor cuff surgery after Christmas. Yup. I tore two major rotor cuff in same shoulder I had surgery in 2009. And the minor muscle in rotor cuff has two small tear as well. Wanna hit granger as soon as cooler weather comes in. Bring in my one newbie. Fun to watch a newbie BowHunter get his adrenaline jacked up! Lol. Good luck guys!

Comment

Silent, I'm wanting cooler weather too so I can hang a hammock after dark ready for the next morning instead of hiking back to my truck and trucking home. I'm thinking about asking GrinderBoy to join me.

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
        Silent, I'm wanting cooler weather too so I can hang a hammock after dark ready for the next morning instead of hiking back to my truck and trucking home.
        Me too. I just got a hammock and really want to try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Txpepper View Post
          Me too. I just got a hammock and really want to try it out.
          Lets make a plan.

Comment

Lets make a plan.
            I'm down like a circus clown!!! Lol!!!

Comment

I'm down but looks like I gotta spoon with Ryan! I don't have a hammock. Lol.

Comment

Silent, you've been camping with Dirty way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
                  I'm down but looks like I gotta spoon with Ryan! I don't have a hammock. Lol.
                  No way in Hell buddy!!!

Comment

Hehee!!! Ill be the big spoon! Lmao. Dirty Ike have influenced me a ill bit. Lol. We live close to each other, too.

Comment

Hehee!!! Ill be the big spoon! Lmao. Dirty Ike have influenced me a ill bit. Lol. We live close to each other, too.
                      Naaaa, ill pass!! You too big, ugly and snore too loud!!!

Comment

I don't have the Grinder app. What's your number?

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!'

Comment

Naaaa, ill pass!! You too big, ugly and snore too loud!!!

Comment

would yall camp in the public lands or go back to campsites?

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                              At primitive camp east of #7 and on the south side of the river a little ways. Great spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                                In the woods. Until I get caught. Then find another spot to hide.

Comment

Working...
                                X