No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like there is alot more theft going on out there than the past couple. I have had cameras out there for months at a time and never had them messed with.

Comment

I never hunted out there, would love to go out and hunt with you guys. From what i read it seems like its no easy task to get a shot on one.

Comment

GRXH is a must! And welcome to public land hunting. Where people fight over public land, steal,and get mad every time they see the public on the public land. Good thing those types are not typically found on this thread. They hate this thread. looking forward to the first freeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
          So u pretty much summed up every trip I have taken to granger . Minus the tooth losing, ouch! Save the apples for the pigs.
          He didn't mention changing his little girls diapers........WHILE hunting.

p.s.-In case any of you guys want to use the excuse for missing a hunt that you couldn't find a baby sitter..............don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
            and find that some sorry di@k face brought a saw out cut the branch
            That's B.S.!! I did NOT take any ones camera!

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
              That's B.S.!! I did NOT take any ones camera!
              haha sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone with an actual **** face, I will try and be more politically correct next time, and will refer to you only as Richard face.
              I think Im going to set up a meth feeder out at granger and once and for all catch these *******s

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WGI_0052.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	24335409

Click image for larger version

Name:	WGI_0221.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	24335410

Heres a couple pics out of a few hundred I got before my camera was stolen, A family of at least 10 hogs, a spike doe and fawn and a coyote all on camera.
                I think Im gonna try and make it out this Saturday morning.

Comment

Was anybody else out between 6 and 7 tonight? I got there extremely late due to some unexpected issues. Ran into a deer hunter within 300 meters of the gate. Felt bad for the time but he was extremely close and just off the main trail. Luckily I saw him at the end of the night and talked for a minute. While out at my spot I heard somebody off in the distance yell "hogs." Then every 10 minutes or so would yell " hey." Nothing passed through my spot though.

Comment

Now I understand why I have pics of dudes walking around with flashlights and shotguns at night

You would be to if you ran into this guy.

PS: Thanks for not jacking my camera
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thieves at granger don't hunt...they walk around looking for game cameras to pawn for money to buy drugs...If you don't want your game camera stolen....put your hiking boots on and get closer to the lake....crackheads and meth. Heads have low energy and bad lungs and Def don't own a boat....just fyi...I'm a Granger Guru...or get u some cheapo 2 megapix..cameras that u don't mind being stolen....If your going to leave a lock on stand or ladder out there use a real chain and take your screw in steps every time...take a rung off the ladder...meth heads have no muscles and low energy and don't like to pack out your heavy stuff...plus..you can't sell half a ladder stand...don't put any of your stuff off a trail...Also...be careful where u park and what u leave visible in your truck...they took shoes out of my truck before and broke my friends window out by the water treatment plant...fyi stay vigilant...

Comment

I will also offer this advice to the brothers and fng's..If you see any part of a hog that presents you a shot...I don't care if it's a ham or head...shoot right away...If u wait for a shot.....they are going to be at the next hunt area before u can say I only had a ham shot....shoot him or her...slow them down from swimming or running...then you might have a chance to knife them drown them or choke them to pork chops...I usually kill 3 to 5 pigs per year out there...just my 2cents..anyone that says I'm unethical I will kick your **s...I'm not a keyboard gangster either...lol

Comment

No One Called Me.. Did I Kill Too Many Pigs Last Year To Be In The Cool Kid Club?? Someone Hit Me Up Next Time!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbowman91 View Post
                            No One Called Me.. Did I Kill Too Many Pigs Last Year To Be In The Cool Kid Club?? Someone Hit Me Up Next Time!!
                            I don't have the Grinder app. What's your number?

Comment

Originally posted by Neano View Post
                              Now I understand why I have pics of dudes walking around with flashlights and shotguns at night

Those pics cant be from granger....there are no pigs at granger!

Neano can you see any faces or tell who they are? If so you should turn them into the GW. No need for people like that out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Neano View Post

Wow....that dudes built like a Brahma bull

Comment

Working...
                                X