No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't leave anything on the lake over a period of days unless you have a boat and that's how u get to your spots...This is the only way...or it will get stolen...game cams are a no no....to easy to steal for these thieves...can carry them out to easily..

Comment

Originally posted by Zipshod View Post
      I have been baptized into granger hunting. Someone stole my camera. Up for less than a week. So now I have lost valuables as well as being ripped off. What's next?
      Sh*tbags!

Comment

It was an old camera that was getting sporadic. They may wish they hadn't stolen it! I am a local so may just use a camera during the weekdays. It was in the backside of the dam--a good ways back! They may have come in from private property. No big loss just anxious to see what has been eating at my gravity feeder

Comment

Man that sucks. I have lost more than a few things out there to thieves.

Yes there are tons of other people hunting while you deer hunt out there. Does suck but just part of public land hunting i guess. For the most part people respect each other but their are allways a few jackasses that have no respect. I have had a few come to Jesus meetings out there!

Comment

Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello to the Granger regulars and that I look forward to chasing hogs there this fall! It's my first foray into bowhunting and hunting in Texas. Hope to run into some of y'all soon.

Jared

Comment

Originally posted by Village View Post
              Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello to the Granger regulars and that I look forward to chasing hogs there this fall! It's my first foray into bowhunting and hunting in Texas. Hope to run into some of y'all soon.

Jared
              Looking forward to hunting with ya!

Oh, and come to GRXH for the real Granger baptism by fire!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                Looking forward to hunting with ya!

Oh, and come to GRXH for the real Granger baptism by fire!
                What Sneaky said!

Comment

Originally posted by Zipshod View Post
                  It was an old camera that was getting sporadic. They may wish they hadn't stolen it! I am a local so may just use a camera during the weekdays. It was in the backside of the dam--a good ways back! They may have come in from private property. No big loss just anxious to see what has been eating at my gravity feeder
                  Trailcam your trail cameras. Let's catch these *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
                    That's a good idea. Would suck if they found both and doubled your losses though. Ouch!

Comment

Granger pork better watch out this year. Have been taking it a little easy on them the past two years cause of the deer but no such luck this year!

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
                        Yeah...they're gonna be on the lookout on that second camera for sure now...get em a twofer

Comment

Hell paint the mfer hot pink and hunt over. First knuckle head that goes for it arrow him in the kneecap.

Comment

i was thinking about setting up a trail cam this weekend, but i think i want to make some kind of security box for it first.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali_hunter86 View Post
                              i was thinking about setting up a trail cam this weekend, but i think i want to make some kind of security box for it first.
                              I had one out with a security box and they just destroyed the camera trying to get to it... and then out of frustration they decided to pull down my hanging feeder and destroy it. Really not worth it. 80% of my shots have been stalking and not under a feeder. To much work for the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali_hunter86 View Post
                                Good luck with that...they will just beat the heck out of it

Comment

Working...
                                X