Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kronik2014 View Post
    Hey everyone,
    My names Mike I've been dove, squirrel and pig hunting granger lake since 2010 this is my first time posting on bowhunter.com. I'm a local I live in Georgetown and look forward to meeting most of you in or out of the woods.
    Welcome, see you out at Granger

Comment

Any going to granger for hog this week? Cold front might have them moving...

Comment

Too many ticks for me.....i always kill after the first freeze though....lots of pigs this year due to low kill on helo hunt...Prob got a couple thousand hogs on granger and surrounding right now....Although I do need me some free corn fed organic pork....lol. well its not free free because u do have to put in work for them..u not going to shoot them right off the road....gonna have to drag a bit..

Comment

What do you guys recommend to keep the ticks out? Taping the openings of your clothes?

Comment

Permethrin treatment on cloths boots ahead of time. Buy it at academy or rei.

Comment

ride a horse

Comment

Pulled my card on my camera out there today and found this guy. Thought it was a cool pic.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Neano View Post
                  Pulled my card on my camera out there today and found this guy. Thought it was a cool pic.
                  Big fire going on out at the lake...sore finger area...my friend that lives by the corps office says it was bad....but hopefully the rain will put it out...supposedly already over hundred acres burned by 9 pm.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                    Big fire going on out at the lake...sore finger area...my friend that lives by the corps office says it was bad....but hopefully the rain will put it out...supposedly already over hundred acres burned by 9 pm.
                    Could be a good thing....that sore finger area has alot of tall old dead grass and dead willow trees..lightning caused the fire...
                    Last edited by NAVY CHIEF; 09-06-2014, 10:27 PM. Reason: add words

Comment

Wow. I was out from sunrise to about 1PM. Nowhere near sore finger though. A burn every once in awhile is good for it. Hopefully it didn't get to out of control.

Comment

Lots BBQ rattle bugs then

That yot pic is awesome. He does not look real friendly

Comment

Anyone wanna go dove hunting out there with me tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Txpepper View Post
                            Anyone wanna go dove hunting out there with me tonight?

I do. think I am too late to the party. Going out weds for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                              I do. think I am too late to the party. Going out weds for sure
                              Just tried to call you. Answer the phone!!! I'm down to go on Wendsday with ya.

Comment

Any word on how bad the fire got?

Comment

Working...
                                X