Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget to protect urself from the rattlers. Stepped inches from one last time I was out behind the PC

Comment

You so bad, you scared that one away !!!

Comment

fishing is not good unless your willing to fish at night like from midnight to daylight..

Comment

Put in about 3.5 miles on Saturday, from 95 bridge all the way to where the river inlet marks the edge of the bluff, and back again. Saw about 10 deer, and jumped one young boar from a deadfall right in front of my face. I stalked up to the deadfall, looked and looked from about 10yds away, couldn't see anything, and then took a step to walk away - BOOM! He explodes out of there, I nearly crap my pants, and settle my pin on his arse as he's running away, but decide I don't feel like wasting an arrow.

Comment

Hey everyone,
            My names Mike I've been dove, squirrel and pig hunting granger lake since 2010 this is my first time posting on bowhunter.com. I'm a local I live in Georgetown and look forward to meeting most of you in or out of the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronik2014 View Post
              Hey everyone,
              My names Mike I've been dove, squirrel and pig hunting granger lake since 2010 this is my first time posting on bowhunter.com. I'm a local I live in Georgetown and look forward to meeting most of you in or out of the woods.
              Welcome to the club!

Comment

Anybody going out today?Got off work early so I might go.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronik2014 View Post
                  Hey everyone,
                  Welcome

Comment

Saw 4 today.Drew on 2 but didnt shoot cause they was to big for me.over 200lbs.Shot at a little one but he was in some thick stuff and hit a branch.

Comment

I think im going out again on Saturday morning or maybe Sunday.Is anybody else going this weekend

Comment

Any snakes? How bad where the ticks?

Comment

I hope to add to this thread this year. I hve been a few times over the past few years. Never got into the pigs but came home with plenty of squirrel and fish.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                            Any snakes? How bad where the ticks?
                            Didnt see any snakes but the ticks are bad.Had 3 on me when I got home.I even sprayed myself real good before hand.

Comment

On way out to put out some corn in my feeder for the weekend.

Comment

Has anybody been out lately?or are yall to scared of the heat,snakes and ticks?

Comment

Working...
                                X