X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granger heat

I'm not out in it but you guys sure do make a rough sell

Comment

I was up near Granger yesterday for some target practice and brush clearing. It was plenty warm after about 11am and the grass is looking kinda snaky. I never seem to see much game with this much moon but if there was any rain out there today it might make for decent daytime stalking.

Comment

Anybody hunting tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
          Anybody hunting tomorrow?
          Ill be going out sunday morning for a few hours.

Comment

Hey fellas, I'm new to hunting Granger and was wondering if any of you weathered hunters have any tips for me. I have hunted Somerville WMA and have been successful there, but want to try out Granger.

Comment

Hey guys thinking about heading out to Granger lake early tomorrow for some target practice and hopefully a pig sighting ...

Any tips on where to start best place etc etc..

May even head out there this evening ... depending on how big my "honey do" list is

Comment

Originally posted by forJAT View Post
                Hey guys thinking about heading out to Granger lake early tomorrow for some target practice and hopefully a pig sighting ...

Any tips on where to start best place etc etc..

May even head out there this evening ... depending on how big my "honey do" list is
                Ill be going tomorrow morning about 7 or so.I go off of 95 @the river.

Comment

Looks like tomorrow got booked for me But I will be out there next weekend prob on Sat.

Comment

how was it, besides hot and ticks everywhere?

Comment

Saw a couple of pigs,couldnt get a shot,they was booking it at about 40 yrds.Also saw 6 turkeys,5hens,1 tom.To bad we cant shoot'm out there when in season.

Comment

Anybody going tomorrow?

Comment

really green out here now in the granger jungle, if yall want to kill hogs now, bait out for a week and sit on the sets in the eve right before dark...I had a bunch swim across the river in front of me yesterday, I was fishing in my boat.....sharpshooter, bury corn and something sweet, only bad thing is there is a lot of corn around the lake...

Comment

oh and don't forget your thermacell............machete, loppers, saw....boat if u have one is best.

Comment

Thanks for the info. How is the fishing?

Comment

Need to get my new stick up there, probably afer it starts to cool a tad in September.

Comment

Working...
                                X