• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
    This rain should make stalking a dream.

Yeah, a wet dream.

Comment

That's just not right.

Can't wait to get my new Big River longbow up there, it pulls pretty stout. Jonesin' for some arrow flingin'

Comment

Anybody going out tomorrow?

Comment

Do you still need a permit or anything for Granger. I can see the hogs are running out there alot. I'm fixing to get out of the Army and leave Killeen soon. I'm gonna make a trip out here one weekend. Hows the bass fishing on the lake? Thanks for the help guys....

Comment

Originally posted by Back Woods Guy View Post
            Do you still need a permit or anything for Granger. I can see the hogs are running out there alot. I'm fixing to get out of the Army and leave Killeen soon. I'm gonna make a trip out here one weekend. Hows the bass fishing on the lake? Thanks for the help guys....
            I come back from my current deployment at the end of July. I will hook up with you if you want to chase them. You need the Annual public lands hunting permit.

Comment

Sounds awesome speedgoat. I start terminal leave end of July so not sure on the exact day were moving yet. Trying to sell/rent out our house. I /will get back with you on the hog chasing brother.......Where do you get that permit at?

Comment

you can get a permit pretty much any where you get a lic. 48 bucks,

About the bass, in the past it was poor or fair. Last few years the bass have picked up. I think I have caught more bass than crappie.

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
                  I have a stupid question. I haven't been out there for other than the GRXH hunts. I would like to change that. For you guys that go out there and camp/hunt all the time, do you just go out there and do it, or do you have to notify the Rangers or Corps that you are out at Primitive beforehand?
                  Hey brother, I've been wanting to get out that way for a hunt. Lets make it happen. I know Stinkbelly would be in. My family leaves for Green Bay in a few weeks so I'll have a lot of time on my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Back Woods Guy View Post
                    Sounds awesome speedgoat. I start terminal leave end of July so not sure on the exact day were moving yet. Trying to sell/rent out our house. I /will get back with you on the hog chasing brother.......Where do you get that permit at?
                    I got mine at the Sportsmans Center on post. It costs the same no matter where you go. Wally world, Academy, Dicks... Be sure you have your Super Combo too. I finally got checked by the GW the last time I was there. If you dont have a Hunter Safety Course card, you can get waived for a year, just ask for it when you get your PHL.

You guys have fun with the snakes and beatin brush. I wont see that place til fall. Take a machette with you...

Comment

Hope to make at least one more trip before deer season. New longbow needs to get busy. Sneaky let me know when you get your Sarrels.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                        Hope to make at least one more trip before deer season. New longbow needs to get busy. Sneaky let me know when you get your Sarrels.
                        Will do, brother. I will be arriving back from Singapore on Saturday, and after recovering from the jet lag and enjoying some much needed family time, I will be dying to get back in the woods. Hopefully my new job will make that Sarrels come even quicker!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                          Hey brother, I've been wanting to get out that way for a hunt. Lets make it happen. I know Stinkbelly would be in. My family leaves for Green Bay in a few weeks so I'll have a lot of time on my hands.
                          I'd love to tag along! Bryan, you got my 10 digits and we will link up, if you don't mind having me along!

Comment

Sounds good y'all. We'll make it happen. I'm out on the shooting part of it though (maybe for quite a while, gotta see what the doc says). hurt my dang shoulder somehow a few weeks ago and discovered last night I can't pull my bow back. I'll go for moral support and to be a hog pusher.
                            Last edited by bho0351; 06-05-2014, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                              Will do, brother. I will be arriving back from Singapore on Saturday, and after recovering from the jet lag and enjoying some much needed family time, I will be dying to get back in the woods. Hopefully my new job will make that Sarrels come even quicker!
                              Might be relagated to carbon arrows until I can get some heavier spined woods bought and made up. Have some Grizzly Instinct 190 grain heads to fly,

Comment

Anyone out in this heat???

Comment

Working...
                                X