No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna be out with wudstix Saturday for the day. May stay the night if the PC isn't grown up. Anyone wanna join?

Comment

I'll probably join you guys. Where y'all meeting?

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
        I'll probably join you guys. Where y'all meeting?
        Wudstix will already be in cAmping. I will be parking at the trailhead and walking in.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
          Wudstix will already be in cAmping. I will be parking at the trailhead and walking in.
          Dang it. I'm tempted! Should I drive down to set up my feeder and my stand next to my old ranch property, on my neighbor's property for permanent night hog hunting or go hunt with y'all. Dilemmas! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
            Dang it. I'm tempted! Should I drive down to set up my feeder and my stand next to my old ranch property, on my neighbor's property for permanent night hog hunting or go hunt with y'all. Dilemmas! Lol
            Lets drive down and set up our feeder and our stand

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
              Lets drive down and set up our feeder and our stand
              Hahaha. We could try and set up one in Taylor...but these dang cows! Grr. Been eating all the corn kernels before hogs could find it. Hate these thing so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
                Hahaha. We could try and set up one in Taylor...but these dang cows! Grr. Been eating all the corn kernels before hogs could find it. Hate these thing so bad.
                No I meant our stands and feeders by your old place.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                  No I meant our stands and feeders by your old place.
                  Lol. Taylor is about 20 minutes away, Luling is about 50 mins drive. Do the math.

I won't be hunting on my old property but on my neighbor's property. Adjacent to his property is an empty 20 acres as well, that he has an okay to hunt until the place is bought. I have no idea if my old property has been bought or not?

I need to get the feeder up and running to pull hogs to my spot before hunt over it.

Comment

Originally posted by whaskin1125 View Post
                    Wudstix.Did you get my pm
                    Yes, I did.

Chris sent a text Planning a longer walk in. Liked being able to park at the water station in years past.
                    Last edited by Wudstix; 05-22-2014, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Dirty are you in?

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                        Yes, I did.

Chris sent a text Planning a longer walk in. Liked being able to park at the water station in years past.
                        If yall see a oreo colored one shot him..Ive been chasing it since last year.Im going to 9 and see if I can get at least 1 of the small ones ive been seeing.

Comment

Standard panic as I get ready to head out in the early hours, WHERE IS MY HUNTING LICENSE????????? Found it. Optomistically packed some one gallon zip loc bags to pack out some pig meat. Dirty Mike you got your ears on?

Comment

Chris I'll shoot you a text tomorrow. I may come out and join y'all for the first half of the day Saturday. Its been a while

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
                              Chris I'll shoot you a text tomorrow. I may come out and join y'all for the first half of the day Saturday. Its been a while
                              Awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                                Standard panic as I get ready to head out in the early hours, WHERE IS MY HUNTING LICENSE????????? Found it. Optomistically packed some one gallon zip loc bags to pack out some pig meat. Dirty Mike you got your ears on?
                                yes sir, Yall are going to get me in trouble.... I am going to hang low. Have had strep since my vacation 2 weeks ago. Just now feeling alive. Still have crab traps and sand dollars in the truck. Have not even touched it. Sure hope I got rid of the bait. Scared to go open the truck door. Too many honey do's. Ok just too much to do period. Have to play adult this weekend. Looks like perfect camping weather too! So tempted to say F it. I can do chores later.

Comment

Working...
                                X