No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im heading out in the morning with my son. Supposed to meet up with some people. Not sure what the plan is but them youngsters walk faster than me. Might hang out between 6-7 and hopefully someone will run some hogs by me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackster1978 View Post
      Im heading out in the morning with my son. Supposed to meet up with some people. Not sure what the plan is but them youngsters walk faster than me. Might hang out between 6-7 and hopefully someone will run some hogs by me.
      Oh we have a plan and it calls for some posters, so you will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
        May head out in the morning for a quick hunt before work. Anybody huntin tomorrow?
        Primitive launch, dawn, be there.

Comment

Totally awesome. Will see you there.

Comment

this is great

Comment

Comment

Good luck guys

Comment

Man it sure is early...getting ready to leave the house. Hopefully a porker will afix itself to one of my arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
                    Primitive launch, dawn, be there.
                    7 gate or down at parking for launch?

Comment

Just hit Austin. Ill text you Jim when I get there. We have a non hunter youngster with us this morning! If hogs only had an account on the green screen... then they would all know were coming. LOL!

Comment

May head out in the morning for a quick hunt before work. Anybody huntin tomorrow?
                        Stick one!! I'd love to go, but I've done so much hunting lately I've put off my ranch projects so its time for some catch up work today.

I fully expect LDP's!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                          Stick one!! I'd love to go, but I've done so much hunting lately I've put off my ranch projects so its time for some catch up work today.

I fully expect LDP's!
                          Here's the only thing brought home from the hunt today for me! Didn't see anything. Lots of hunters out today. Figured that would keep the hogs moving around. Had to head in early to go to work. Great morning in the woods anyway. Next time!

Comment

Here's the only thing brought home from the hunt today for me! Didn't see anything. Lots of hunters out today. Figured that would keep the hogs moving around. Had to head in early to go to work. Great morning in the woods anyway. Next time!
                            I hear ya, brother - I just knocked down a few kolaches at 2 yards with both my mouth and my wallet. No LDP's, I was too hungry!

Comment

Well was hunting with these guys that killed this hog. They can tell the story.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                                The wife and I are heading out tomorrow evening for our date night to try and get her first hog.
                                Too bad that second hog dd not run to the fence like it was supposed to at GRXH.

Nice pig above, looks like the thicks along the river.

You guys that can just pop over and hunt make me envious.
                                Last edited by Wudstix; 03-08-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X