X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice hunt fellas! Congrats on the pork!

Comment

Originally posted by jackster1978 View Post
      JK that is awesome. we walked the east side of gate 6 and around to the west by the water. Only hogs were a few running east when we got out of jeep at parking lot. Hope everyone is having success.
      Three pigs? If so we jumped some in that area.

Comment

On my way to granger in about 20 min. Have no clue where to start, first time going out there. Me and my buddy are going to #7, be there around 2:30

Comment

Great harvest!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
            On my way to granger in about 20 min. Have no clue where to start, first time going out there. Me and my buddy are going to #7, be there around 2:30
            Park at the top and go north east. Hit every dead fall and briar patch.

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
              Thanks. Hope i have the same luck u did, great kill

Comment

+1

Great push today Ski and Randizzle! Nice meeting you guys and glad to see at least someone got something today.

So sitting in the woods posting this text and a doe walked up on us no more than 10 yards away. LOL! She didnt even see us until my buddy got my attention. I will post a pic when i get back home.

Comment

Went out this morning. Arrived at 6 and the lot had 4 vehicles in it so I hurried around to the water treatment plant to walk into the PC. 5 vehicles their. Not wanting to disturb those already out and hunting decided to hit the south side if the dam. Found 2 good groups bedded up near the new fence. Realized that the pigs are still on granger but shifted to the very south end bordering private land. Makes sense being the pecan crap wasn't as good and they are getting fed on the private land.
                  I'll be out the next two days. Gonna try and get on the groups here below the dam if anyone wants to join me.

Comment

crod888 what times you planning on heading out? I dont have anything going on. Can meet up just let me know what time and place.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                      Went out this morning. Arrived at 6 and the lot had 4 vehicles in it so I hurried around to the water treatment plant to walk into the PC. 5 vehicles their. Not wanting to disturb those already out and hunting decided to hit the south side if the dam. Found 2 good groups bedded up near the new fence. Realized that the pigs are still on granger but shifted to the very south end bordering private land. Makes sense being the pecan crap wasn't as good and they are getting fed on the private land.
                      I'll be out the next two days. Gonna try and get on the groups here below the dam if anyone wants to join me.
                      From looking at maps that's where I would have hunted. Looks swampy. You have to take me down there some time as I have never hunted below that dam.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                        I will be meeting Falmike at Duchess off 95, and I believe we will be starting off at 95 bridge, then hitting a series of hot spots from there. If you wanna join up with us PM me and I'll give you my number
                        Had a great time!

Thanks again!

Mike

Comment

Walked about 5 miles and hit every briar patch on the way off of the end of 389, near Willis Creek camping park. We actually made it all the way to the lake... LOL! We were winded and needed a break. Stopped and lite a cigarette and as I was posting from before, she walked right in on us. LOL! I wasn't paying attention, so my buddy was like, "Hey..." I look up and she wasn't even staring at us like in the pic.

While we were on that side, we spooked up about 30 dang deer and two 8 point bucks scoring around 130-140. I still cant believe that only 20 deer were pulled from the post card hunt this year.

Over all, great day for a hog hunt! Congrats again Ski for the lil piggy and Randizzle on the hare. Gonna have a nice BBQ tonite!

Last edited by Kruzifux259; 01-26-2014, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzifux259 View Post
                            Walked about 5 miles and hit every briar patch on the way off of the end of 389, near Willis Creek camping park. We actually made it all the way to the lake... LOL! We were winded and needed a break. Stopped and lite a cigarette and as I was posting from before, she walked right in on us. LOL! I wasn't paying attention, so my buddy was like, "Hey..." I look up and she wasn't even staring at us like in the pic.

While we were on that side, we spooked up about 30 dang deer and two 8 point bucks scoring around 130-140. I still cant believe that only 20 deer were pulled from the post card hunt this year.

Over all, great day for a hog hunt! Congrats again Ski for the lil piggy and Randizzle on the hare. Gonna have a nice BBQ tonite!

Tons of deer out there today. Nice photo. :thumbup:

Comment

Tons of deer out there today. Nice photo. :thumbup:
                              Thanks. I even had time to take a video of her standing there, snort and take off. She hung around for about 5 mins afterwards too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzifux259 View Post

Recheck your numbers on the deer killed this year... my buck was number 41 I believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X