No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was a blast hunting with you Sneaky!!!hogs are all over this year, you guys that are hunting behind the dam are wasting your energy, i have seen hogs 5 out of the six times i have came out there are plenty pecans and spanish acorns on the ground on both sides of the primative boat launch! usually groups of 15 hogs or more and up to 50 in a sounder....

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
      it was a blast hunting with you Sneaky!!!hogs are all over this year, you guys that are hunting behind the dam are wasting your energy, i have seen hogs 5 out of the six times i have came out there are plenty pecans and spanish acorns on the ground on both sides of the primative boat launch! usually groups of 15 hogs or more and up to 50 in a sounder....
      Likewise, brotha. I'm sick as a dog today, but once I'm back in action we'll tear it up for again for sure.

Comment

Today is round 2 for Granger. Leaving Cabelas and heading to Granger gate 6. Looking foward to another fun time.

Comment

Hog down, posting for Carnage, you guys are killing me all this hog action and I am 1500 mile away, enjoying the time with my grandkids and missing the hog action, I plan on being out Super Sunday weekend if anyone wants to go. Not sure weather it will be Sat or Sun but I will post once it get closer. Congrat on the hog Carnage I am jealous.
          Attached Files

Comment

nice great job!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Comehere deer View Post
              Hog down, posting for Carnage, you guys are killing me all this hog action and I am 1500 mile away, enjoying the time with my grandkids and missing the hog action, I plan on being out Super Sunday weekend if anyone wants to go. Not sure weather it will be Sat or Sun but I will post once it get closer. Congrat on the hog Carnage I am jealous.
              Yeehawwwwwww, KAP!

Nice job, Carnage!

Comment

sneaky, I busted several today at "the same spot" and circled around to get down wind. This is no joke, I almost steped on a pig under the briars. Scared the heck out of me. I was like a cluster f... trying to draw back really fast and a limb popped my arrow out of the rest.
                Pigs are making me crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by PigAddiction View Post
                  sneaky, I busted several today at "the same spot" and circled around to get down wind. This is no joke, I almost steped on a pig under the briars. Scared the heck out of me. I was like a cluster f... trying to draw back really fast and a limb popped my arrow out of the rest.
                  Pigs are making me crazy.
                  We need to push it again with at least 4 people to keep the net tight and force them to give up more shots. I'll let you know next time we get a posse together to put the hurt on 'em.

Comment

I'm there. I've found a few spots where they lay up during the day. Really thick but open on both sided. A few guys working it together would greatly improve the chances of success.

Comment

Congrats Carnage. I guess you were the one that we saw when we were taking off. We were the 3 guys in the silver pickem-up. I am assuming that you were in the Jeep. We were out there since 6am. We worked the Info 7 to 6 route. Found plenty of freakin deer, but no piggies. Decided to switch it up to where we saw you and called it for the day.

Comment

Well round 2 at Granger ended in seeing 2 hogs. One crept off in the distance and a big one broke for the 440 yard dash down the fence line. No shots taken. Not bad for about an hour of wandering around.

Comment

Way to go Carnage. You guys are giving them hell.

Comment

Thanks for posting. More pictures.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                              Yeehawwwwwww, KAP!

Nice job, Carnage!
                              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzifux259 View Post
                                Congrats Carnage. I guess you were the one that we saw when we were taking off. We were the 3 guys in the silver pickem-up. I am assuming that you were in the Jeep. We were out there since 6am. We worked the Info 7 to 6 route. Found plenty of freakin deer, but no piggies. Decided to switch it up to where we saw you and called it for the day.
                                Thanks. I was at gate #7 North parking lot. I arrived around 4pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X