Originally posted by paintman View Post
            here ya go,bbq size
            Perfect for the grill!

Comment

Those look tasty.

Comment

Awesome, yall are giving them hell

Comment

Sweetness right there. Congratulations, Grinder!!!!
                  Last edited by Wudstix; 11-30-2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Noticed as I was driving through Roundrock and Georgetown 23 Nov on way to Terre Haute IN that is was rainy, did many of you get out in the cool/damp?

Comment

Hey everyone,
                      I just signed up for the forums on Texasbowhunter. The only place I really plan to hunt is Granger. I am brand new to hunting. I did not grow up with it, and I have no family members to teach me. I have taken the initiative upon myself to learn how to hunt, as it is always something I have wanted to do. I have fished all my life, and many times in Granger. I just recently started hog hunting in Granger the past 4 months. I know of a few decent spots around that have plenty of sign of boar, but I have only seen boar out at the primitive camp spot so far, and across the river from the primitive boat launch at night, that was actually this Thanksgiving night.
                      If anyone has any tips or information they would be willing to share, about hunting or navigating this page, feel free to message me or reply to this thread. I greatly appreciate any help, and plan to learn from this page, learn from continuing to hunt, and hopefully be able to hunt proficiently soon.

Comment

Got the first weekend off in January boys. Ready to get out there camp, drink and kill hogs

Comment

I'm working on getting that weekend off so I can join y'all. Should be a good time!

Comment

Awesome, good to see we will have a group. Looking forward to it.

Comment

I'm in too.

Comment

That's the last weekend of deer hunting. Looks like there will be pressure pressure and more pressure. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X