No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds like a great time, I'm in for sure.

Comment

Did the loop from checkpoint 7 to 6 and back this evening. Saw some does and one snake. Was able to pop a rabbit right around sunset on my way back. No luck with the hogs today. Gonna try again Thursday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Neano View Post
        Did the loop from checkpoint 7 to 6 and back this evening. Saw some does and one snake. Was able to pop a rabbit right around sunset on my way back. No luck with the hogs today. Gonna try again Thursday morning.
        Rattler???

Comment

^^^big baby!

Comment

Haha. No not a rattler. I'm sure one of yall know what kind it is. I'm awful with snake identification. Something I should probably brush up on. Here he is.
            Attached Files

Comment

Texas rat snake.

Comment

Concur, harmless rat snake.

Comment

Went out yesterday morning after the storms. Was hoping to catch some movement after such a big storm all night. Found some does as usual. Walked up on a possum. Also get within about 15 yards of a 6 point that was down in a dried up stream full of brush. No hogs yet again though.

Comment

Keep at it and keep us posted.

Comment

Anyone gonna be out Tuesday morning?? Thinking about making my first hunting trip out there early in the morning if anyone wants to join and hit some of the spots.

Comment

Getting close. It was 36 degrees this morning in Granger, and just a light touch of frost. Need a solid frost to kill the tick and chiggers. I get tired of being a movable feast for all the vermin. Picked three ticks off the last time I went, and 8 chigger bites, and that was with sulfur in my pant cuffs! Leaves starting to fall too, can see just a bit better.

Comment

thinking about trying to go out this weekend. prolly Saturday. meet at number 7 then hit up the spot anyone want to meet up?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbowman91 View Post
                            thinking about trying to go out this weekend. prolly Saturday. meet at number 7 then hit up the spot anyone want to meet up?
                            What happen to "grinderboy" Just found out about that app

Comment

what app?

Comment

Anyone goin out tomorrow in the morning

Comment

Working...
                                X