"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
    Blaze shirt/vest & hat. Nice sow btw. What xbow do you shoot?
    I don't know what crossbow that is. That was my brother in law. She was a good size saw we ate her tenderloin last night. Very Tasty pork!!! She had a lot fat. I think he shot her real close to the steps not a lot of walking. He missed her at 40 yrds and she ran about 50 yards, she the stopped and was looking at him meybe she left a piglet behind becase she stood there looking at him and he got about 30 yards fro her. All he had was a neck shot and he did prety good. Tha is the story i got

Comment

Come to GRXH and we'll show you the spot..

Comment

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
        I don't know what crossbow that is. That was my brother in law. She was a good size saw we ate her tenderloin last night. Very Tasty pork!!! She had a lot fat. I think he shot her real close to the steps not a lot of walking. He missed her at 40 yrds and she ran about 50 yards, she the stopped and was looking at him meybe she left a piglet behind becase she stood there looking at him and he got about 30 yards fro her. All he had was a neck shot and he did prety good. Tha is the story i got
        dats a big hog to be in between momma and piglet. She would of ate his tenderloins if he missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
          dats a big hog to be in between momma and piglet. She would of ate his tenderloins if he missed.
          Lol... Im surprised she didn't charge after he shot her

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
            Ill be there!!! I couldn't make the last one.

Comment

I would think this year will be another record year for the ranger hunt. Hope we have an even bigger turn out. More people the better

Comment

I am planning on heading out in the morning. Anyone want to meet up?

Comment

Wish I could just head out. Its about 2 1/2 hour drive for me just to get to parking at #7.

Comment

Anyone out today have luck???

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                      Ok, I'm noob but I have to ask, whats GRXH?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesWebb View Post
                        Ok, I'm noob but I have to ask, whats GRXH?
                        Granger Ranger Extreme Hunt I believe
                        There is a thread somewhere about it. Alot of TBHers go to Granger for a good weekend it sounds like

Comment

Granger Ranger Xtreme Hunt is the best weekend you'll spend (historically with very little food) and a bunch of your best freinds, some of whom you've never met. Last couple have been outside the norm. Thing we finally got the hogs' number. We walk in, boat in etc... abd camp out for a long weekend of comiraderee and hunting fun. Fishing, too. Rat or Wildman will post up a thread about a month out(late Jan or early Feb)

Comment

The new guy has to bring the donuts

Comment

And his bathing suit.

Comment

Only one rule, NO FOOD!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X