"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
    Don't forget your type II hog tag is also required! Only place to get it is the local dutchess. They are free if you are part of the GRXH
    So type II hog tag is required to hunt pigs on Granger public land? I dont remember seeing anything about it in the book but will recheck it later. Is it a tag that has to be put on the pig after it is harvested or just another permit? What is GRXH and how much is the tag if I am not part of GRXH? This is the first time I have heard anything about a hog tag.

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
      Got lunch?!?!
      Congrats!

Comment

From everything I've read, you just need your Hunting license with Archery stamp (archery stamp comes with the super combo for $68), and the Public hunting permit, $48. That gives you full access to do anyting you want at Granger. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bosshawg401 View Post
          From everything I've read, you just need your Hunting license with Archery stamp (archery stamp comes with the super combo for $68), and the Public hunting permit, $48. That gives you full access to do anyting you want at Granger. I could be wrong.
          This is correct. I think he was pulling your leg about the hog permit.

Comment

To all my Granger brotherin.... Baby Archer is on the way. Future Granger Ranger on the way!!

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
              To all my Granger brotherin.... Baby Archer is on the way. Future Granger Ranger on the way!!
              Congrats Chris!

Comment

Awesome, Chris! Dont pass out. Show us some pics! After they wipe the slim off em of course.

Comment

You do, however, have to buy the BS tag for your license in order to hunt at Granger. Just ask for the BS tag when you buy your license, they will know what you need. You need that tag to post on this message board too!

Comment

You say that like its a bad thing

Comment

Baby Archer

My son
                      8.5 pounds
                      21 inches
                      Born 9-6-13 at 1:10pm

New Granger Ranger in a few years
                      Attached Files

Comment

Congrats chris

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                          Thats what you gete for spending so much time at home.

Congratulations !!!!

Comment

Congrats Chris!

Comment

Rain was a blessing today

Comment

Congrats Chris! You going to get a kitchen pass to hunt this year?

Comment

Working...
                                X