No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freezer went out when we were on vacation at the coast... still cant believe it.

Comment

Always wanted to hunt this place but never got a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
        Well fixn to have to get back out there and kill a hog or two. Just lost my whole freezer full of meat. Prob 200-250 pounds of pork, deer meat and fish. Makes me sick! I haven't had to buy meat in years. So ****** right now!!
        Same thing happened to me and my boss. Check your freezers weekly people.

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
          Yep. Knew exactly what it was when I opened the garage door. Horrible feeling to throw away that much meat.

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
            Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
            Yep. Knew exactly what it was when I opened the garage door. Horrible feeling to throw away that much meat.
            Solution: http://www.wifithermometer.com/

I think I'm going to be ordering one pretty soon to protect against tragedies like this....

Comment

I'm kinda confused.... Is granger closed to hunting or can I still go sling sharp sticks at hogs these next few days?

Comment

Closed.......

Comment

Call Granger and find out most likely not closed guys are probably saying it to keep others from Hunting PUblic land lol

Comment

It's closed. Will open again next April after the season and fiscal budgets are set....time for y'all to hunt Sommerville.

Comment

Check this out. Need to make sure it's legal out there but come April of next year when Granger opens again...this is what I'm gonna use

Comment

That was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                          http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ef2_1375935857

Check this out. Need to make sure it's legal out there but come April of next year when Granger opens again...this is what I'm gonna use
                          Stop stealing my thunder Chris.

Comment

Ok lol

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                              http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ef2_1375935857

That was saweeet!!!

Comment

But it took two spears !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X