• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't either. Wishful thinking.

Comment

I don't either. Wishful thinking.

Comment

what do ya say brothers,any one gonna give it try this weekend? should be nice in the morning

Comment

and nice shooting hoss, i need to toss a few at the block to.its been two months since ive been out

Comment

Been too long since I've been out there. Moving to Hutto next month. Will hopefully be able to spend a lot more time in the woods this fall. Glad somebody is able to get after right now.

Comment

i got one more day of work and then ill hav off of three days,thank god!!
              most of that will be spent in the woods or golf........yall got plans?

Comment

I will be at Granger by 6pm tomorrow for an evening hunt if anyone wants to join me!

Comment

I am bbq a brisket

Comment

Went out with sneaky today. Weather was tolerable, but hogs didn't cooperate.

Comment

any of yall going to(arrows for amanda) at hill country bowhunters?

Comment

Definitely going to try to make it.

Comment

Anyone got the draw book? I swear last year it had info on the draw deer hunts at granger. Am I missing them? Are they having them this year?

Comment

it will be in the public hunting lands booklet that you get after u purchase your aph permit and hunting lic on aug 15th, all info about post card should be in there as well,
                            just fyi I have been seeing a lot of big bucks about 85 percent horn growth complete, saw one last night that had to go 150 already.......I will start bringing my camera to work lol......

Comment

draw booklet is totally different since there are no draw hunts at granger this year and prob none anymore which kind of stinks, maybe they hire me on permanent and I can run draws.......we all hunt, mandatory all tbh hunters get to hunt.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                                draw booklet is totally different since there are no draw hunts at granger this year and prob none anymore which kind of stinks, maybe they hire me on permanent and I can run draws.......we all hunt, mandatory all tbh hunters get to hunt.....lol
                                Any word on why the draw hunts might be done for at Granger?

Comment

Working...
                                X