No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day two is going pretty well. Can at least miss the target in the same place, lol
    Last edited by Removed; 06-25-2019, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
      Day two is going pretty well. Can at least miss the target in the same place, lol
      That looks pretty dang good. Congrats on the R-Hood!!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_bowhunter37 View Post
        Ok gotcha well,i dont kniw much but i thought i woukd throw that out there
        You were right, it was my grip. I was pulling along my life-line instead of the meat of my thumb.

Comment

Ending tonights practice on a high note. 40 yrds two arrows shot.
          Last edited by Removed; 06-25-2019, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Hogs watch out

Comment

You were right, it was my grip. I was pulling along my life-line instead of the meat of my thumb.
              Cool glad to help buddy

Comment

Out this morning. I have come to the realization that I need a 10 yrd pin for hog hunting. Missed one a few minutes ago.

Comment

Man atkeast you are seeing them

Comment

Out this morning. I have come to the realization that I need a 10 yrd pin for hog hunting. Missed one a few minutes ago.
                    Man your a trooper out there in this heat and as green as it is.

Comment

Didn't take long. Awesome shooting.

Comment

saw a bunch of hog sign again off county rd 347, they are hitting that corn hard, lots of damage, maybe someone should contact that farmer and put up a tripod in the corn with a hawg lite, I would bet he would let some of us try to save his corn....I will find out who owns it....

Comment

No you dont, you need to jump on their back and stick em with a blade at 10 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                            No you dont, you need to jump on their back and stick em with a blade at 10 yards.
                            Agreed, I probably could have kicked it in the head at least.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                              Sorry AUSTIN HUNTER guy but I don't know who you are? much less be breaking the law where I am trying to enforce it....I am a park ranger at Granger lake as of MAY 2013....... DON'T TROLL ME INTO YOUR PLAY GAMES I AM NOT THE ONE TO MESS WITH.....can we get this ahole banned he is making accusations that are unlawful.
                              I'd like you phone number as well. I'll PM for it.

Comment

Agreed, I probably could have kicked it in the head at least.
                                I gave you the mighty pig sticker - tackle that hog and put it in it's heart!

Comment

Working...
                                X