X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate pouchers

Comment

Originally posted by Team me View Post
      Well it's confusing to say the least. The signs at the entrances say no guns. Now on the web you can find shotguns are ok for dove and duck only. You cannot hunt hogs with a gun and you cannot hunt at night either. Now that is inside COE land. If your on private outside the fence I guess you would be ok. I have seen a guy come by the dam with a AK and start unloading and another guy bring his son a 12 pack and a shotgun and shoot every moving thing at pecan grove. Seen guys whos land backs up to pecan grove driving around on there side by side. There is no enforcement.
      I have seen gws out there more than once...even had them waiting in the parking lot with no teuck in sight checking everyone that came out.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_bowhunter37 View Post
        Hate pouchers
        Hate's a strong word friend.

Comment

I seen game warden once out there. I hunted almost daily year before. He stood on top of look at with binoculars. I was doing nothing wrong so had nothing to worry about. What I mean is that's a lot of land for someone to cover on a daily or nightly basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
            Hate's a strong word friend.
            Doesn't mean he hates you, but I hate poachers as well. Or I guess really really really don't like, hates a sin. Wish you could hunt at night there, but rules are rules put in place for a reason.

Like your location says you really hunt 'where ever', maybe you should convince us y'all didnt know or we don't know the whole story?

Comment

My comment was not toward any one person but poachers or those u hunt illegally or unethical.

Comment

While you guys are sitting on your rears, me and fellow board member USNAVYCHIEF went out for some hot Granger night action. He dropped this nice porker from about 75 yards out. Well done USNAVYCHIEF !!!!
                Lol! There's GW's who are members on here. What goes around comes around. I guess not the sharpest tool in the shed?

Anyways, about to get me an APH same time with my hunting and fishing license come August. Along with Whitney as well. Can't wait to start slaughtering hogs again but with my bow and arrow this time around.

David- we need to start making some plans and with Ryan and other local boys. Its gunna be fun!

Comment

While you guys are sitting on your rears, me and fellow board member USNAVYCHIEF went out for some hot Granger night action. He dropped this nice porker from about 75 yards out. Well done USNAVYCHIEF !!!!
                  Anybody notice his friend's clothing? If he is hunting in this hot weather like he says, in this temperature, why is he wearing this way? Lol.

My bs meter just went off the chart. Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
                    Lol! There's GW's who are members on here. What goes around comes around. I guess not the sharpest tool in the shed?

Anyways, about to get me an APH same time with my hunting and fishing license come August. Along with Whitney as well. Can't wait to start slaughtering hogs again but with my bow and arrow this time around.

David- we need to start making some plans and with Ryan and other local boys. Its gunna be fun!
                    Heck yea buddy I am free around the end of.august whem my kids leave for tge summer just hit me up

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
                      Anybody notice his friend's clothing? If he is hunting in this hot weather like he says, in this temperature, why is he wearing this way? Lol.

My bs meter just went off the chart. Just sayin'
                      Oh yea he's a troll just comes around to stir the pot a little. You can look at the bottem of the pic and tell its fake
                      He has killed a monster out there though!

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
                        Oh yea he's a troll just comes around to stir the pot a little. You can look at the bottem of the pic and tell its fake
                        I see the NAGR now. Good eye

Comment

Double post

Comment

Originally posted by Team me View Post
                            I see the NAGR now. Good eye
                            X2 missed it the first time. I don't understand Internet trolling like that. Get a life

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
                              Oh yeah? I will look on iPad tmw. Can't see well on my phone. Good catch.

Checked it on iPad. Funny stuff! Austin, Jig's up!
                              Last edited by Silent Assassin; 06-13-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

damm its getting hot out there,getting hard to wanna get out haha

Comment

Working...
                                X