No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if any other brothers would like to keep each other updated,ive been thru sore finger with no signs,and san gabriel with a lot of signs...ill been hitting some others soon ill let yall know what i see if any

Comment

I miss granger.. To the single guys out there dont get married or have babies. Na who am i kidding. Lets just say I am getting ready for the big hunt. When the dirties take over granger. Just building forces and training recurits at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
        I miss granger.. To the single guys out there dont get married or have babies. Na who am i kidding. Lets just say I am getting ready for the big hunt. When the dirties take over granger. Just building forces and training recurits at this time.
        lol

Comment

Whose goin out tomorrow?? Maybe a good day I'd like to get out tomorrow afternoon

Comment

any body head out today?

Comment

Hog after 12 hrs in the oven. Tastes great. Maybe doesn't look like it though...lol
              Attached Files

Comment

looks real good to me brother,awesome job

Comment

Thanks. First time I've done one without a grill. My little girl couldn't get enough. Shoulda saw the neighbor below us as my fiancee was holding it for me to skin it lol. She thought I was crazy till she tasted in tonight.

Might head out again Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                    Thanks. First time I've done one without a grill. My little girl couldn't get enough. Shoulda saw the neighbor below us as my fiancee was holding it for me to skin it lol. She thought I was crazy till she tasted in tonight.

Might head out again Tuesday
                    haha thats awesome,i wanna get out there soon to

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
                      haha thats awesome,i wanna get out there soon to
                      Me to man i am counting the days down

Comment

grandparents in law are in town so im diff gonna head out this weekend

Comment

Hot as Hades, supposed to have a cool front next week.

Comment

Cold front and windy tomorrow great day to be out. Ill be out Tuesday if anyone wants to join

Comment

You guys that live close are killin' me.

Comment

Crod888,

I'm heading out Tuesday morning if you feel like showing a new guy around (doesn't have to be your sweet spots). I will also be out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning with the kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X