Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant waot to get out there

Comment

Pigs are around me and txfirefighter went to two different units and saw pigs in both no shots but had some close encounters

Comment

Union and I saw plenty of deer at the finger but no hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Muzzy100 View Post
          Pigs are around me and txfirefighter went to two different units and saw pigs in both no shots but had some close encounters
          Glad y'all got out there. Some areas still have hogs near private land. Lots of private land below the dam with great heavy canopy that protected the hogs from the heli.
          Last edited by Archer23; 03-14-2013, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
            Yes. A long way out for sure. But Sore Finger is tore up. Really the only place I've seen recent sign and it was alot. Way to much sign for just 3 pigs to make so more has to be out there
            Crod888, That pig would have been a candidate for a field butcher job. Always carry a garbage bag in the Badlands. Cut on contact heads are the way to go, you save what I throw at everything. Might be able to get up there before the meat ans potatoes hunt, I'll let you know.

Comment

I shot it with muzzy cut on contact head. I have to shoot it because I shoot a light poundage

Comment

Originally posted by Muzzy100 View Post
                where the pigs at?

Comment

sore finger is empty,nice meeting ya jay maybe well have better luck next time brother

Comment

If i can make it I'll text you Chris. Provide grid coord and geospatial location.
                    Sounds like those Granger Hogs are on the move.

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
                      sore finger is empty,nice meeting ya jay maybe well have better luck next time brother
                      Christian, it was great to hunt with you too. I hopefully next time we'll find the hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by gbeard View Post
                        Haha. I hear its good fishin over there, for bass...... and cats.

Comment

Anyone heading out Sunday? Or does anyone wanna meet up?

Comment

thinking of hitting the woods at a buddys place but if your going keep it updated and maybe ill stop by with you....what area you thinking about?

Comment

Chris, I liked to go if you want company.

Comment

Lets do it. With the temperatures hitting near 90 Sunday it maybe the last time I make it out so I'm pulling out all the stops.
                                I have another buddy Texasfirefighter that may go also.
                                Pm me and let me know what times work

Comment

Working...
                                X