No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These came out of the WMA to feed. We pushed about 20 back in lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
      HA! Will the Real viper3853, please stand up! We got trolled! Again!
      Wow this guy is still at it?? Geeezzzz

Sorry guys I haven't been out there and prob won't for some while.

Ankle doing better Danny. Still loosening it up. Hopefully nothing comes up next year so me and Plus1 can go to GRXH. I was following the thread and looks like it was nothing but good times and belly stuffing.

I unsubscribed to this thread a couple days ago cause you all were blowing up my iPhone. Guess I'll redo it to keep an eye on things.

I did post a vid of my first buck and turkey on the video forum. Check it out so you know who I am in case this imposter meets up with anyone and says there me.

Comment

Originally posted by gbeard View Post
        These came out of the WMA to feed. We pushed about 20 back in lol.
        Time to hit the fenceline just playing

Comment

Joey we know who you are Someone has a bucket for a seat on your spot.

Comment

Just saw this vid of this guy Chris Rodgers on you tube and he seems pretty scared to go into the woods just before dark to find a pig that he shot. He says on the vid that he missed twice and doesn't want to go in cause it's a "big pig" hahaha

Comment

Lol. Glad you saw my video. I can tell you I looked for that hog the next day. Not a fan of looking for big wounded hogs in the dark unless I have too. Good thing it was cold enough for hog to stay good overnight.
              Thanks for the fan fare

Comment

Oh that's you!! Had no idea

Comment

Yup. Actually one of the first hogs I ever shot out there. I was a newbie then. I've killed a few since then and learned to judge yardage lol

Comment

i just watched it,that was a toad bro lol how old is the vid.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                      Yup. Actually one of the first hogs I ever shot out there. I was a newbie then. I've killed a few since then and learned to judge yardage lol
                      Did you end up finding it? Got any pics?

Comment

Pigs in the dark can be fun, just need to be quick on your feets.

Comment

Prolly 6 or 7 years old

Comment

any body gonna try this week end

Comment

It's prolly gonna slow down quite a bit out there. Traditionally it does after the heli shoot cause it takes the hogs awhile to rebound.
                              The good thing is if you go out you'll prolly have the woods to urself. Maybe u can find a straggler. If hit below the dam. I think that's where the private land is they were goin onto is.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                                Pigs in the dark can be fun, just need to be quick on your feets.
                                its funner if your the one watching

Comment

Working...
                                X