No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we just got back from pc and didnt see a whole lot of sign,but we did see a boar behind the duck pond,saw this sign on new fence
    Attached Files

Comment

I've seen them signs but have never seen one of the traps.

Comment

hope its just a snare and not a bear trap

Comment

Hope its a hog trap Not a bear trap.

Comment

govt trapper- snares.

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
              we just got back from pc and didnt see a whole lot of sign,but we did see a boar behind the duck pond,saw this sign on new fence
              I found a few of them a couple months ago southwest of the PC along the fence line. Snares were hanging from the fence where the yotes appeared to be going under.

Comment

anyone going out this evening?

Comment

This rain should get them moving around.

Comment

Thinking about heading out to the PC early tomarrow mourning if anyone wants to meet up? With the lack of pressure they maybe starting to come out during the day more LOL

Comment

going out this afternoon/evening to try my luck....any suggestions on where to start? thinking the PC is the best bet

Comment

Yup, PC or below the dam. With this rain/cloud cover I've had really good days below the dam when it like this outside. I havent been out there in awhile so I dont know if theyve moved bag in below the dam again. The last time I was at the PC was a month ago and I stalked a sow and a piglet and got busted up by deer, but they were out in the open. Let us know how you do

Comment

Heading to the PC tomorrow morning. If anyone wants to meet, I plan on taking off from the gate between 530 and 600. Just bought a new bike so I guess I'll be testing it out.

Comment

Have to patch the canoe and make another trip. Requires a bit more planning then you guys that live down the street.

Comment

Originally posted by jared_bays View Post
                              Heading to the PC tomorrow morning. If anyone wants to meet, I plan on taking off from the gate between 530 and 600. Just bought a new bike so I guess I'll be testing it out.
                              Jared, I paln on being out there also, if I make it I will be at the gate around 545. I will bring my bike.

Comment

Originally posted by jared_bays View Post
                                Leaving right now

Comment

Working...
                                X