• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

600 give or take a few

Comment

Originally posted by gbeard View Post
      600 give or take a few
      That would take a 1/4 of them off the place......

Comment

Good lord. Not what I wanted to hear! What a waste.

Comment

Well maybe next year

Comment

600 give or take a few
            Where did u get your number from

Comment

Originally posted by TX_bowhunter37 View Post
              Where did u get your number from
              He got that number from the guy that says he killed those 600 hogs.

Comment

600 give or take a few
                How many days did they fly Granger?

Comment

prob closer to 2 hundred.......someones multiplying x 3......i doubt they shot more than 10 perc...they should record and put on youtube if they want any of us to believe that elevated number....

Comment

Ok ok, maybe a few hundred less

I said give or take a few!

Comment

Originally posted by Bofly View Post
                      Yes Sir, I'm with you. I like to kill hogs with my bow/gun/knife/helicopter/trap and hell I'll even run them over when I can. Now that's fun stuff.
                      Blahhhahahaha

Comment

50% of statistics are made up on the spot......

Comment

Originally posted by Granger455 View Post
                          50% of statistics are made up on the spot......
                          And the other 55% are made up in meetings later on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bofly View Post
                            Dude, calm down. You got him kicked off the site. Let it go. He's really a good guy once you learn his personality. Y'all just give it enough time. But now, he gone! lets be happy-happy-happy
                            James Bones Henderson joined TBH for the sole purpose of causing trouble. He admitted this on his FB page. He posted 4 times and got banned. Speaks for itself! How does this convince any of us that he's "really a good guy"? It doesn't and never will. He has serious social issues and you know it. I, unlike some here, do not have any friends like him. I avoid social misfit but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
                              James Bones Henderson joined TBH for the sole purpose of causing trouble. He admitted this on his FB page. He posted 4 times and got banned. Speaks for itself! How does this convince any of us that he's "really a good guy"? It doesn't and never will. He has serious social issues and you know it. I, unlike some here, do not have any friends like him. I avoid social misfit but that's just me.
                              bones has been booted for a couple days now and folks are still talking about him. seems like he got under some folks skin. yall are continuing his work for him. sounds like his social skills are actually pretty impressive...........

Comment

Originally posted by Granger455 View Post
                                bones has been booted for a couple days now and folks are still talking about him. seems like he got under some folks skin. yall are continuing his work for him. sounds like his social skills are actually pretty impressive...........
                                Are you really impressed with his social skills?????

Comment

Working...
                                X