X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so nice

Comment

Originally posted by Bofly View Post
      Dude, calm down. You got him kicked off the site. Let it go. He's really a good guy once you learn his personality. Y'all just give it enough time. But now, he gone! lets be happy-happy-happy
      Didn't mean to come across un-calm. I simply didnt have a clue where u where coming from with that post. I had nothing to do with his banning, and that's a fact, jack! I believe u about his personality, everybody knows somebody like that.

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
        That's the best link on 70 or so pages of this thread lol thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
          That's the best link on 70 or so pages of this thread lol thanks for sharing
          you bet brother,some times theres more than hunting..some times lol

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
            Didn't mean to come across un-calm. I simply didnt have a clue where u where coming from with that post. I had nothing to do with his banning, and that's a fact, jack! I believe u about his personality, everybody knows somebody like that.
            Polach, life is good....

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
              That's what I'm taking about!!

Comment

Yes Sir, I'm with you. I like to kill hogs with my bow/gun/knife/helicopter/trap and hell I'll even run them over when I can. Now that's fun stuff.
                Heck, I've killed more hogs with a truck than any other weapon. Three at one time about 8 or 9 years ago. Not far from where they flew Southeast of Noack, where CR 434 crosses Brushy.

I'm sure Ol' Bones is an alright guy once you "learn his personality" but the type of personality he displayed on here the last couple of days doesn't seem like the type of personality that fits into what this website/forum strives for. That's my 2 cents anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                  They didn't fly last year
                  I did say almost, didn't I?

Comment

Originally posted by Granger455 View Post
                    I did say almost, didn't I?
                    You may have. I prolly miss read it lol

Comment

Bones is an alright guy once you get to know him.

Comment

A new Duck Dynasty is fixin to start....Jack.....

Comment

A new Duck Dynasty is fixin to start....Jack.....
                          Watching it now

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
                            If you want some help, shoot me a p.m. I caught three by accident on Saturday evening. The cotton rope trick is the ticket if you are trying to catch one.
                            Thanks! It's funny you say "by accident" because the last time I was out there, this one guy was shocked by how excited I was that he caught a gar. Like most people, he was upset that he hooked one. He looked like he thought I was nuts.
                            Last edited by TrophyHuntFish; 02-27-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Grains of salt

I find it extremely entertaining when people cannot take other people's input with a grain of salt and enjoy them for their entertainment value. Too bad everyone is so tender on here. Just saying.
                              Amen big BO!!! WE ALL KNOW IT ALL ON HERE YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW WHAT AND WHO IS FULL OF IT....EVEN I CAN BE FULL OF IT BUT MOST OF THE TIME IT'S GOSPEL, LOL....

Comment

Anyone know A final count on how many hogs the heli got?

Comment

Working...
                                X