"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Granger455 View Post
    i never took a statistics class, but the fact that they fly almost every year, and harvest numbers go up almost every year, leads me to believe that the numbers are staying in check at best, if not going up. so whats the big deal?
    They didn't fly last year

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
      Too bad James made you say this. You must be scared of him. He does seem extremely unstable. Anyway, it would be a lot more pleasant for everyone if you just go away now. Just saying.
      SON, maybe you need to go away......

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
        Too bad James made you say this. You must be scared of him. He does seem extremely unstable. Anyway, it would be a lot more pleasant for everyone if you just go away now. Just saying.
        I find it extremely entertaining when people cannot take other people's input with a grain of salt and enjoy them for their entertainment value. Too bad everyone is so tender on here. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by LemmeOut View Post
          Interesting what facebook brings about through friends of friends:
          Yeah. On his FB he says he is famous..... Hmmm didn't know I was hunting in an area that famous people hunt. I thought we were all average joes

Comment

average joe

Comment

I'm as average as it gets. Just love to kill stuff with my bow

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                Yeah. On his FB he says he is famous..... Hmmm didn't know I was hunting in an area that famous people hunt. I thought we were all average joes
                Hell, everybody is famous in there own little way.....

Comment

Amen.....

Comment

no doubt

Comment

Yes Sir, I'm with you. I like to kill hogs with my bow/gun/knife/helicopter/trap and hell I'll even run them over when I can. Now that's fun stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bofly View Post
                        Hell, everybody is famous in there own little way.....
                        Very true. Ill take being famous to my future wife and kids

Comment

Originally posted by Bofly View Post
                          i would like see how many would say stuff like this to Bones face
                          What are you referring too?? I don't see where anybody said much at all about this guy besides call him a troll, when in fact he was trolling. He is the one that came on here just to annoy people, and then goes and brags about it on fb.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                            What are you referring too?? I don't see where anybody said much at all about this guy besides call him a troll, when in fact he was trolling. He is the one that came on here just to annoy people, and then goes and brags about it on fb.
                            Dude, calm down. You got him kicked off the site. Let it go. He's really a good guy once you learn his personality. Y'all just give it enough time. But now, he gone! lets be happy-happy-happy

Comment

I looked at his FB he looks like he has a very unique personality with the post his friends have about him. I have a few friends similar to him. I totally respect a guy with a big knife pulling a hog outa the river. I woulda liked to hear the story on that.

Comment

t

Comment

Working...
                                X