Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

machinist job

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
    im pretty sure we have some helmets to hard hats project,not sure whats all in it but supposed to be a great thing
    thanks, i am going to do some research?

Comment

sales

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
      no problem brother!!! if i hear anything ill send your way
      thank u......

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
        thanks, i am going to do some research?
        cool,let me know

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
          babeco? i think i got some stuff from yall for a tower crane i was working on lol
          Yes Sir, I remember

Comment

I plan on going out to granger this weekend, do yall think is a waste of time?

Comment

Originally posted by Bofly View Post
              Yes Sir, I remember
              haha thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by z7buckmaster View Post
                i plan on going out to granger this weekend, do yall think is a waste of time?
                you might find a few pigs that are still wounded and alive, they might still be ok to finish off and take home if not gut shot....i finished off a wounded one that had a part of his leg shot off a few years ago , was fine.....more than likely you will just find carcasses......helo hunters will kill a couple hundred at granger, alot will be floating in the river..........turtles and catfish got to eat 2.......can't just have fat coyotes and buzzards...

Comment

Machinist

Originally posted by bofly View Post
                  yes sir, i remember
                  i just checked out your web page, looks like everything cnc??

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                    you might find a few pigs that are still wounded and alive, they might still be ok to finish off and take home if not gut shot....i finished off a wounded one that had a part of his leg shot off a few years ago , was fine.....more than likely you will just find carcasses......helo hunters will kill a couple hundred at granger, alot will be floating in the river..........turtles and catfish got to eat 2.......can't just have fat coyotes and buzzards...
                    i might just go out there then

Comment

yall let me know when and where if yall wanna meet up

Comment

I personally think right now is a grand time to go hog hunting. Between the fishermen and the chopper pushing hogs to cover, you now have most hogs concentrated in a few timbered spots. That and this weekend is suppose to continue to be windy out of the North Northwest. PERFECT .........

Gun shy hogs in the windy woods..... they will stick like glue on a sneak
                        Last edited by Wildman; 02-27-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Anybody know the final number on how many where shot?

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                            Ha. Salty does have a huge Buck to his name. And yes he has probably killed more hogs then 90 % of the people on this thread combined. He is a but abrasive though.
                            Easy there bud! Not so sure about that mikey!! Dont know the guy but if you say he has put down some numbers out there I believe it. They are some smart pigs out there.
                            Last edited by huntnfishtex; 02-27-2013, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bofly View Post
                              i would like see how many would say stuff like this to Bones face
                              Too bad James made you say this. You must be scared of him. He does seem extremely unstable. Anyway, it would be a lot more pleasant for everyone if you just go away now. Just saying.

Comment

Wow.... In 12 hours it goes from heli hog to this??? Lol wow. What u miss.

Trey. Thanks for the info. I kinda like the idea of being a sanctuary for the hogs unless I get drawn for one of those deer tags lol

Comment

Working...
                                X