X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife I are going to bownaza

Comment

Originally posted by bosshawg401 View Post
      Yep, great weekend out there. Got these two at gate 22. Was wasted as hell but was able to pick these two off with one arrow!
      Wow !! 2 hogs with 1 arrow !!

Comment

Congrats boys sounds like yall gave that granger bacon hell! Good job and glad yall didn't go hungry

Comment

finally got on the whites today.... white shinnee hinee
          Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE=TX_bowhunter37;6649559]My wife I are going to bownaza[/QU

yall going with a team or just showing up

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
              Walked it this morning, nada. All sign is old...lots of it, but old.
              Granger hogs move at the drop of a hat. Too much pedestrian traffic from fisherman, hunter, etc... pushes them some place else. There are areas that have pigs, but you need a group to push them around. Solo hunting is tough, unless you really not the area. Ans hunt it freguently. Note: forget to carry your Shrew Hawk and the piggies will try to run you over.
              Last edited by Wudstix; 02-17-2013, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Is hog hunting here more of a spot anderson stalk or a stand hunt? I was up there a few weeks ago stand hunting and didnt have much luck. Saw lots of pig sign but nothing on hoof.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter231 View Post
                  Is hog hunting here more of a spot anderson stalk or a stand hunt? I was up there a few weeks ago stand hunting and didnt have much luck. Saw lots of pig sign but nothing on hoof.
                  I would call it a stalk and shoot on the run or a find and shoot through cover kind of hunt.

Comment

[quote=unionmade482;6649727]
                    Originally posted by TX_bowhunter37 View Post
                    My wife I are going to bownaza[/QU

yall going with a team or just showing up
                    We are on the rookie team wife learned today she will need foot surgery on the 5th we are still planning to make it. It will depend on how she feeling

Comment

grxh looked so cool i cant wiat for the next thing ill be there for sure lol

Comment

[quote=TX_bowhunter37;6653333]
                        Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post

We are on the rookie team wife learned today she will need foot surgery on the 5th we are still planning to make it. It will depend on how she feeling
                        cool ive been looking at the rookie team to haha,i still dont know about work but
                        im for sure gonna try to make it

Comment

[quote=unionmade482;6654396]
                          Originally posted by TX_bowhunter37 View Post

cool ive been looking at the rookie team to haha,i still dont know about work but
                          im for sure gonna try to make it
                          Cool man, hope u can make it

Comment

haha me to dave,i told them to count me in so im trying lol

Comment

i aint had a day off in 3 weeks brothers im dying to get out and drop some thing,any body been out

Comment

I hear ya me to

Comment

Working...
                                X