Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have often wondered if I could get a tripod and glass those fields

Comment

Originally posted by gbeard View Post
      Maybe bears?
      Don't laugh! I've seen pictures of black bears in LLano.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
        I have often wondered if I could get a tripod and glass those fields
        Come on Wildman, think big! Like, get a nuke and glass a whole country. Pakistan comes to mind.........

Comment

i need a weekend off to put some pigs down

Comment

I'm itching. I really wanna get out there. Even though I'm gonna be tired from a long night at work the night before

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
              I'm itching. I really wanna get out there. Even though I'm gonna be tired from a long night at work the night before
              some things are worth it lol

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                north side, walking west until the trail turns a quick right.....there is supposed to be a ton of fresh rooting in the area and it's approx 100 yds from the river...
                Walked it this morning, nada. All sign is old...lots of it, but old.

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
                  Walked it this morning, nada. All sign is old...lots of it, but old.
                  they may have swim across the river.......

Comment

I cant wait to get back out there

Comment

Pretty soon they won't have anywhere to go. So many granger rangers someone will get one.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                        Pretty soon they won't have anywhere to go. So many granger rangers someone will get one.
                        please do!!!and post pics.........with pig and an apple in his mouth, then bury wrapped in foil at the pc under hot coals, sounds delish, good luck chris and the rest of yall..

Comment

i will not miss next year!!!!!oh also the fish are biting again, my buddy caught his limit on white bass today at the steps......you guys aren't going to starve if you have some duty fisherman. white jig, 1/16 oz, under a cork 3 feet....pop like at the coast for specs....

Comment

I've never caught a fish out there. I may have to try this year

Comment

i keep hearing the fishin sux

Comment

hey good luck to everyone this weekend yall be safe

Comment

Working...
                                X