No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck with that new bow tomorrow. Ready to see some pictures of the pigs I couldn't find today with one of your broadheads in 'em

Comment

Originally posted by porkstalker View Post
      Good luck with that new bow tomorrow. Ready to see some pictures of the pigs I couldn't find today with one of your broadheads in 'em
      Thanks. I'm gonna keep my hand off the snooze hit it in the morning and try and stick it out all day. Prolly go to Double G and shoot for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
        I've had pretty decent luck early in the mornings hunting near the private land. I've caught several pigs moving back to bed. The bad thing is I love my sleep when I can sleep in and it is always a little creepy walking into the PC at dark in the AM lol
        i gotcha!!!!walking back two miles in the dark to your truck from that primative camp by youself is kind of wierd 2......i like to hunt in pairs it's safer

Comment

Anyone out today? The weather looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
            [ATTACH]454664[/ATTACH]New monster chill ready to eat on some granger hog. Ill be out tomorrow!!!
            Sweet! Hope you break her in on a Granger hog.

Comment

Just walked a ways past the primitive launch. Now gonna hit the blood weeds. Hope to catch them on there feet
              Last edited by Archer23; 02-09-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Just had an old timer cruise past me on a blood weed trail on a mountain bike.... I've done that before and it's not easy. Guess there's no hogs that way

Comment

good luck crod

Comment

nice bow chris,stick a pig and pop its cherry

Comment

No hog sightings today but had a good time walking and doin some stump shooting today with the new ride. It's a good way toy eat that 50 yard pin

Comment

what spot did you try

Comment

I hunted behind the PC

Comment

well at least ya got to go out,im workin the weekend

Comment

Lets go

Comment

Anyone out today?

Comment

Working...
                                X