• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
    damm the luck,that bow needs some blood on it
    I've saved a while for a new bow and my goal was to have it before GRXH

Comment

brothers i think i got some poison ivy lol $%!ts killin me haha
      Yep, that's another thing Granger has a lot of.

Comment

well at least youll make that,just need to sight it in plus if ya miss you can blame the bow lol

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
          Yep, that's another thing Granger has a lot of.
          yeah i guess i need to look before i climb trees

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
            , My go to for everything is white road runner with red head if the fish are not biting
            He takes his little road runner to the bay. He's funny that way.

Comment

well at least youll make that,just need to sight it in plus if ya miss you can blame the bow lol
              Yeah. It will be a quick sight in but at least is hogs if I miss one.

Comment

its wild pigs,its always nice if can get a pic with it but if not let em die in the woods

Comment

its wild pigs,its always nice if can get a pic with it but if not let em die in the woods
                  I'm getting old and my memory is bad but isn't 482 IBEW from Corpus?

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                    If I were to target whites & crappie next weekend at grxh, what would you suggest using? I ain't skeered throwing 1/4 oz beetle spins or dunking live minnows. I love fishing with ultralights but also love watching a couple corks while enjoying a cold beverage.
                    they are biting on (arkie)shinee hinee's(can buy at wal-mart)under a cork 3 feet...you have to pop it like your fishing for specs at the coast.....shinee hinee's are a magical jig for granger and the gabriel.. use the white and silver or chartreuse....or you can try the smallest plain white crappie jigs i think the 1/32 oz three feet under a orange stirefoam cork(the one with the lead under)throw and pop.........reel and pop, reel and pop, whites and crappie love it, but in order to catch the crappie you barely twitch the cork just slightly, the whites don't care........leave those chinese minnows at jiffy mart and circleville, lol.....if you want to use minnows, sein you some at the taylor park boat ramp.... save your money.....and no beetle spins.....

Comment

idk about ibew but its ironworkers austin tx also

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                        white road runner with red head, blue or silver or combo of blue silver small rattle trap, My go to for everything is white road runner with red head if the fish are not biting
                        yes these will work 2, and the trusty spot tail river minnow.......

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
                          He takes his little road runner to the bay. He's funny that way.
                          and we eat trout

Comment

Originally posted by CARNAGE68 View Post
                            White bass started to climb up stream. I caught 3 female and 2 male by Dickerson Bottom ( "steps" ) fly fishing.
                            Hey, I saw you there - if I would have known that was you I would have said hello.

Myself and jkuroski1973 ran into you when we were across from you over at the primitive camp (we walked from the Comanche Bluff trail head, lol) and you were on the other side trying to find that sow you stuck while she was laying down.

Small WMA (so to speak).

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                              Russell, did you have your surgery yet.r u just gonna fish this year?
                              Had it Jan. 7th. They cut my left peck up near my collar bone in half, sewed it up and I feel pretty good. I pulled my bow back for the first time yesterday and I could feel it, but I think I'll be able to hunt. Either way, I'll run with yall if I can't shoot. I can always be the hog brush buster and head 'em yalls way. If there are any stray piglets I can jump on em and put them in a sack.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                                they are biting on (arkie)shinee hinee's(can buy at wal-mart)under a cork 3 feet...you have to pop it like your fishing for specs at the coast.....shinee hinee's are a magical jig for granger and the gabriel.. use the white and silver or chartreuse....or you can try the smallest plain white crappie jigs i think the 1/32 oz three feet under a orange stirefoam cork(the one with the lead under)throw and pop.........reel and pop, reel and pop, whites and crappie love it, but in order to catch the crappie you barely twitch the cork just slightly, the whites don't care........leave those chinese minnows at jiffy mart and circleville, lol.....if you want to use minnows, sein you some at the taylor park boat ramp.... save your money.....and no beetle spins.....
                                I appreciate it. I fish 95% at the coast, so popping a cork I can do.

Comment

Working...
                                X