• Show
Clear All

Anyone out today??

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
      Anyone out today??
      na not today,worked all day

Comment

I'm fixing to head out of the woods now. Had two guys pushing a while ago. Only saw two today.

Comment

cool is there not a time limit out there

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
            cool is there not a time limit out there
            U go until dusk

Comment

As I was walking out a decent group busted across the field out of the brush. Just behind gate six if anyone is goin out in the next couple days. I prolly won't be out till the weekend. Got lucky today and got outa work early.

Comment

That place is chock full of pigs from the sound of it...beginning to think that the 2.5 hour round trip drive is well worth it to just go check it out a few times. My buddy and I here at Ft. Hood can't get on a pig to save our lives...

Comment

has any body ever tried the fishing out at granger,any action?
                  One of the best blue cat lakes there is.

Comment

Originally posted by porkstalker View Post
                    That place is chock full of pigs from the sound of it...beginning to think that the 2.5 hour round trip drive is well worth it to just go check it out a few times. My buddy and I here at Ft. Hood can't get on a pig to save our lives...
                    never hurts give try some where new

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                      As I was walking out a decent group busted across the field out of the brush. Just behind gate six if anyone is goin out in the next couple days. I prolly won't be out till the weekend. Got lucky today and got outa work early.
                      chris we were at 6 sunday down by the lake and saw no sign at all,where at 6 were you at

Comment

Originally posted by porkstalker View Post
                        if your at ft hood your only about 40 miles from granger ,we may be out sunday if not next weekend is the extreme hunt yall should show up

Comment

has any body ever tried the fishing out at granger,any action?
                          White bass started to climb up stream. I caught 3 female and 2 male by Dickerson Bottom ( "steps" ) fly fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by gbeard View Post
                            One of the best blue cat lakes there is.
                            Number 3 crappie lake in the State, as per the TX SPORTSMANS MAG, FEB ISSUE, also one of the best white bass rivers in the state is the san gabriel river in february, my best friend caught his limit on white bass today!!! Definately one of or if not the best catfish lake in th State, I came home on vacation last april and in one week we caught 200 pounds of blues, channels, and flatheads, mostly on trot lines but alot where on fresh cut shad(rod&reel)....i live on this lake during the early spring from feb to aug.....so if anyone says the fishing is not good, needs to come with me for a day , but i am one of the guys that grew up fishing it since the 80's. hog hunting is the best at granger in Dec,Jan,Feb then it's time to pick up the fishing pole.

Comment

There are no hogs or fish at granger.

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                                chris we were at 6 sunday down by the lake and saw no sign at all,where at 6 were you at
                                I was west of the parking area. When the ran off the we in a strip of trees north of the river. They ran east through the fields and down along the old logging road head east of the parking area. Prolly only ten of them. It was getting pretty dark. Ur right though. Not much sign. The hogs I saw were glassed along the river on the opposite side from where I was.

Comment

Working...
                                X