Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
    new pic navy?
    Pic with a Granger Lake sow i shot in 2009, she was close to 300....full of piglets, i changed my pic in Uniform because i don't want anyone to think that i am better than them, i am just like all of you, a Hunter......PLUS i look too official in that pic, lol..

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
      Anything that helps. I tried a mountain bike and wagon when I was hunting alot by the PC. It was great for the downhill areas lol
      ya 3 trips for the grxh,i remember

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
        Pic with a Granger Lake sow i shot in 2009, she was close to 300....full of piglets, i changed my pic in Uniform because i don't want anyone to think that i am better than them, i am just like all of you, a Hunter......PLUS i look too official in that pic, lol..
        I do think its cool ur a chief in the navy. Respect that!

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
          ya 3 trips for the grxh,i remember
          Yeah. That was the only time. Ill be hitching a ride this time

Comment

I do think its cool ur a chief in the navy. Respect that!
            THANKS, BRO...There are alot more here on tbh who are serving or who have served, and I too Respect them for their service.......And the LEO's as well.

Comment

why arnt muzzy and txfirefighter coming to the grxh??

Comment

siUOTE=txbowhunter31;6584228]I was joking around with Paintman
                He has a crew cab with a TBH sticker.[/QUOTE]

Yep, watchout for Paintman! He's weird & queer!

Yall other dudes quit your beetching, change your pads and get back on the topic at hand. Where the heck are the pigs and why does Paintman have a Rainbow sticker on his back window?

Comment

The below was written by micheal an admin on the campfire forum.

I own my part in what has transpired over the last couple days and for that I apologize. I hope to continue as Micheal has stated that we continue to be Positive, encouraging and helpful to each other as blood brothers.
                  My apologies are extended to those of whom I have offended and take great pleasure in having access to this wonderful site and community of fellow blood brothers

These things are becoming much too common, and they go against everything this site was founded upon and WAY outside our original vision for this community. Since the beginning, this site has been about being positive, offering encouragement, extending grace, being entertaining (original and positive) and providing information (not mis-information).

This is not the place to "call out" another person, whether it's a fellow member or a celebrity (or even a politician.) It's not the place to rant about how you've been wronged - by an individual or an institution. This is not the place to hurl insults because a member has a differing opinion.

I know this goes against some of your (collective) personalities, and if that's the case with you - if you find yourself only engaging in divisive, controversial or negative threads without ever posting to a thread to offer encouragement or positive input - then it's probably time for you, and me, to reevaluate whether this is the best place for you to hang out on the world wide web.

There are some long time members that have fallen into this trap, and it influences newer members to engage, as well. It is detrimental to the site and can't continue.

Please take some time to reflect on what kind of influence you are providing to this site and our community. If it's not, overall, a positive one then it may be time to take a break from it.

Michael
                  Last edited by Archer23; 02-04-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                    why arnt muzzy and txfirefighter coming to the grxh??
                    How do you know they aren't coming? I'm gonna try and txt txfirefighter and find out.

Comment

How do you know they aren't coming? I'm gonna try and txt txfirefighter and find out.
                      Good deal! Be good to see em again and up the odds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                        Good deal! Be good to see em again and up the odds.
                        I know. I think muzzy may know those woods better than most being he few up on the river. He maybe our best chance to eat lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                          siUOTE=txbowhunter31;6584228]I was joking around with Paintman
                          He has a crew cab with a TBH sticker.
                          Yep, watchout for Paintman! He's weird & queer!

Yall other dudes quit your beetching, change your pads and get back on the topic at hand. Where the heck are the pigs and why does Paintman have a Rainbow sticker on his back window?[/QUOTE]

Only cuz of the *****less pants last year

Comment

Well i dont know for sure but i didn't think they posted up in the grxh thread

Comment

I know one thing,we put some miles in on sunday and this oldish man is outta shape.i feel like i got my butt kicked so im out y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_bowhunter37 View Post
                                X2 and no hog hunting at night
                                Lets tty to get out there soon!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X