No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I'm excited about GRXH. Haven't had time over the last couple weeks to get out there. Can't wait to get back out in the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Neano View Post
      Man I'm excited about GRXH. Haven't had time over the last couple weeks to get out there. Can't wait to get back out in the woods.
      With the weather Supposed to be in the mid 50s and the amount of hogs it should be a Great time. Can't wait to see the crew. Sucked that I missed last year.

Comment

I had a great experience on saturday!!! We saw hogs got good excersise. Chris- thanks for helping us outthere!!

Comment

Can you hog hunt out there at night time?

I've never been was thinking about checking it out this year.

I was just going to stalk hunt to try to learn the area, how do i know when to steer away from an area, it seems like some people have setups out there? If I come up on one I don't want someone thinking I'm taking thier spots or anything.

When I'm learning a new hunting place i like to just walk around a lot, is that going to **** off some hunters?
          Last edited by Falling; 02-04-2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F.S. Hoghunter View Post
            I had a great experience on saturday!!! We saw hogs got good excersise. Chris- thanks for helping us outthere!!
            X2 and no hog hunting at night

Comment

is that going to **** off some hunters?

HuntnFishTex the GOD of GRANGER - Sorry dude, had to do it.

Walk, stalk, stand hunt all you want newbees. If you walk up on a spot that is baited, just ease off. Most don't freak out over it. If you are hunting an area and someone comes up and says its a spot that they baited, shake hands and let them have their spot. If they are too big of an asssssssss - shake hands and walk up wind about 100 yards and take a dump

Best way to learn is come out and hunt. Come out the the GRXH and you will get advise from a lot of good Granger hunters and also advise from some that aren't too. LOL

Comment

[QUOTE=Wildman;6584916]

HuntnFishTex the GOD of GRANGER - Sorry dude, had to do it.
                . Not quite just dont mess with my stuff and don't insult me and most will never have a problem with me. I'm pretty nice and will go out of my way to help most. Even helped a fellow tbher track a deer they had shot for a few hours and would have helped them get it out if we could have found it.

Walk, stalk, stand hunt all you want newbees. If you walk up on a spot that is baited, just ease off. Most don't freak out over it. If you are hunting an area and someone comes up and says its a spot that they baited, shake hands and let them have their spot. If they are too big of an asssssssss - shake hands and walk up wind about 100 yards and take a dump

Best advice yet!!

Best way to learn is come out and hunt.

X2 Best way to learn is to do it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Falling View Post
                  Can you hog hunt out there at night time??
                  no night hunting allowed

Comment

There ain't no hog at Granger.....................LOL

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter31 View Post
                      I was joking around with Paintman
                      He has a crew cab with a TBH sticker.
                      I have seen that truck out there , I have run into a few TBH'rs out there over the years. All good folks so far

Comment

Originally posted by F.S. Hoghunter View Post
                        It was a great time hunting with you both. We have to do it again soon. I am still planning on being out there Friday and Saturday.

Comment

I may,come,out right now 80 yr old man can out run Me lol,I think I may be free.I will get woth you later this week

Comment

well boys how was your monday

Comment

lots and lots of draaama,oh wait that was this thread,thought that shiznit was over yesterday

Comment

yeah,i seen all that...blah blah lol, hey i tried some goof off sticker lefter but wasnt happy so just washed it off haha

Comment

Working...
                                X