"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
    Not that I can do what I want. First timer mistake, lesson learned. Let get back to the hunting posts and stop the pissing match.
    i agree..............no more who's d*** is the biggest, i would win that.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
      go up three posts and look what i said about this dude posting we own the lake the good ole boy rules!!!!

Love me some granger hunting. Pretty much spend my whole winter out there then as soon as spring roles around fishing begins! Spend most of my time chasing the craps on Travis. Really haven't figured they granger craps out yet. Used to tear them up in Willis creek and the slough when I was growing up .

Comment

i agree..............no more who's d*** is the biggest, i would win that.....lol
        You should your only 7 foot tall!!!!

Comment

i will give you a pass this once!!!!since you are a newbie....i don't know about the rest of the guys/gals on here....

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
            All I need to know my friend just let me know when you can make it out there. Be out there in a heartbeat. No threats at all coming from me bud. We can chat and see if you wanna run your mouth and call me a ***** when your looking me in the face like a man and not over the computer.
            Next Sat. Gate 5 First light.

Comment

You should your only 7 foot tall!!!!
              6'5"

Comment

Man not trying to give you a hard time just ****** me off when I see pics of my set and some think its funny. No you are not the one that posted it but your the one that called me a ***** when I say somethin about it. Will not tolerate that kinda bs just how I am. I dont want trouble with anybody but will not put up with people being disrespectful . Only one way for the newbies to get a kill is to go out there and put in the time and effort to figure the place out. Why do you think there is so many people out and about out there? Mostly because of stuff they read online.
                I thought it was funny cause Carnage was busting my balls about it.

Comment

Feel like I'm back in HS!!! I sleep late on the weekends bud let me get up and moving around a lil first!!

Comment

Good luck with them aoudad there prob as tough if not tougher then a pig when it comes to taking a arrow or bullet and keep on going.
                    Missed one today at 15 yrds cause I'm a loser. Shot a sow yesterday. There out there, but definitely not easy to hunt.

Comment

Last edited by huntnfishtex; 02-02-2013, 11:52 PM. Reason: shoudnt say it!

Comment

ok, i think everyone now knows it is not ok to even sit in someone elses set!!!!we can now move on.......yall got me riled up and i am still stationed in Colorado for 2 more months......

Comment

ok, i think everyone now knows it is not ok to even sit in someone elses set!!!!we can now move on.......yall got me riled up and i am still stationed in Colorado for 2 more months......
                          It's good to get the ol blood pumping every now and then!

Comment

Feel like I'm back in HS!!! I sleep late on the weekends bud let me get up and moving around a lil first!!
                            How old are you anyway. I met your dad and he was no old timer, so you can't be that old. I'm an old fart at 39, but still get up early. Anyway we should chat/hunt some time for real.

Comment

How old are you anyway. I met your dad and he was no old timer, so you can't be that old. I'm an old fart at 39, but still get up early. Anyway we should chat/hunt some time for real.
                              Ripe ol age of 27. Still get up early but do my hunting out there during the week to avoid the crowds. Yep got my old man hunting out there a few years ago. Try and spend as much time hunting and fishing with him as I can. Can chat anytime you would like. Bust one of them audads .
                              Last edited by huntnfishtex; 02-03-2013, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Don't you know that's MY gate and nobody else can hunt it?! there will be tons of people out there at that gate after what has been posted up.

Comment

Working...
                                X