No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey i love texas too.but colorado was **** nice when i was there.but i did end up back in texas

Comment

good to visit a while only, its 10 degrees outside, my bones are cold..........

Comment

. wrong thread

Comment

Granger Ranger Xtreme Hunt, 15-17 Feb. I'll probably add a day for the holiday on Monday. Drew some blood on my scouting trip 19-21 Jan. Big pig on island at the mouth of the inlet to duck pond. He stumbled into the river after he got past the willows at the edge of the island he stopped swimming and started floating. By the time I hauled butt to my canoe on the other side and got around to the main river he had sunk, or flew away.
          Last edited by Wudstix; 01-24-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
            thanks, can't wait to come home for good, hunting season here in colorado doesn't last long enough and there are 0 hogs.
            There will be soon. Hogs are like cockroaches on steriods.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
              Granger Ranger Xtreme Hunt, 15-17 Feb. I'll probably add a day for the holiday on Monday. Drew some blood on my scouting trip 19-21 Jan. Big pig on island at the mouth of the inlet to duck pond. He stumbled into the river after he got past the willows at the edge of the island he stopped swimming and started floating. By the time I hauled butt to my canoe on the other side and got around to the main river he had sunk, or flew away.
              Good for you. I didn't know you had luck. Headed out there now for an evening hunt

Comment

I was out at the Pecan Grove today and didn't see hide nor hair. Might go out tomorrow morning again.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPechek View Post
                  I was out at the Pecan Grove today and didn't see hide nor hair. Might go out tomorrow morning again.
                  You musta been the one I saw walking out as I got there. Good luck to yah welcome to the green screen

Comment

You know, there are enough hunters that hunt Granger that there should not be a hog out there. You ALL suck at hog hunting.

Good night

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
                      You know, there are enough hunters that hunt Granger that there should not be a hog out there. You ALL suck at hog hunting.

Good night
                      Combine that will all the injured and lost animals, I vote for knife only hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                        You musta been the one I saw walking out as I got there. Good luck to yah welcome to the green screen
                        I think I was, and thank you for the welcome. I have been lurk'n for a few months now.

Comment

I am heading out there tomorrow for the first time for an evening hint any suggestions ? This will be my first granger hog hunt .

Comment

Originally posted by Justin05gt View Post
                            I am heading out there tomorrow for the first time for an evening hint any suggestions ? This will be my first granger hog hunt .
                            Check the thicks and bloodweeds.good luck

Comment

Thanks a ton ! I bringing out a bike gonna put some miles on

Comment

Come out to the GRXH. With 30+ folks there you are sure to learn some things that will help ya hunt granger hogs. My first advise is to buy you some tennis shoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X