"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_bowhunter37 View Post
    Thanks i didn't plan on hunting at night because i don't have any lights But i was curious so now i know thanks for the information
    Also, I learned that trappin isnt allow either. Leave then at home. Be sure to wear your blaze orange.

Comment

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
      Crod - we should go huntin some time. You seem like a really sharp guy who I could learn alot from.

Speaking of fishin' - with this warm weather, its wont be long before the crappie start running up river. I put on a pretty good show last spring...
      Let's go hunting....ill meet u below the dam tomorrow afternoon around 3 to show u a couple things....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
          That was me camping in my hammock, hunted area around duck pond as I fixed my canoe. Also, small islands, mainly. Did walk up and sit along the fence one afternoon. Allot of shooting right behind me, with a couple different guns and calibers. If there is anyone missing a Cabela's arrow speak up. Pretty fresh.

Also, had a couple guys pull up in boats to try their hand at hunting the willows Sunday evening. Met a couple hikers, as well.
          Canelas arrow with green 100 grain muzzy that's mine I whiffed

Comment

It was by the blood weeds

Comment

Thanks Austin I an green when it comes to hunting,so I am learning every day

Comment

Actual Granger Lake kills, no "catfish"

i killed the buck at willis in 2008, and the hog by the mouth of the river in 2009, b4 we moved to colorado.
                Attached Files

Comment

now this is Granger lake in the background(for the austinhunter dude)!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                    i killed the buck at willis in 2008, and the hog by the mouth of the river in 2009, b4 we moved to colorado.
                    Great authentic harvest.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                      Great authentic harvest.
                      thanks crod, for the validation!!!! austin hunter is a "catfish"

Comment

good shooting!

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
                          good shooting!
                          thanks, can't wait to come home for good, hunting season here in colorado doesn't last long enough and there are 0 hogs.

Comment

thanks, can't wait to come home for good, hunting season here in colorado doesn't last long enough and there are 0 hogs.
                            No hogs but there are alot of elk

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                              No hogs but there are alot of elk
                              i killed 3 elk, and two muley bucks, still doesn't match up to Tx....i crippled a couple of bulls with my bow and killed all the elk that i retrieved with my 300 win mag, elk had my number since i moved here in 2010, buck fever, elk fever, i have killed plenty of deer and hogs with my bow in TX, but when those elk run up to your montana decoy in september and your not drawn back it is a rush.......maybe i will come back but i have a bull at the taxi in kyle, tx, 50 dollars a tag and 550 a big difference.....too expensive for noN residents, i am military so i was lucky for three years....Tx i get the supercombo for free......love my State.......TEXAS

Comment

And no dove hunting here, elk archery in sept.......texas september i hunt doves for three weeks then pick up my bow and hunt deer in oct, november pick up the rifle until january then hunt hogs until the white bass start running in february then i have the pole and string until sept of the next year, colorado hunt seasons last a week if you can draw a tag, or otc, archery last a month but i need more.....

Comment

Working...
                                X