Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
    Hey Koonce,

I'd bet this guy doesn't actually hunt. Sounds like somebody just trying to be funny.

Shane
    i think so!!!

Comment

Yeah. My regular spots are not performing. Time to push the blood weeds

Comment

Originally posted by anchorman View Post
        Wish I could get mine to go with me. I keep trying to talk her into letting me buy her a bow. I even offered to get her a pink one, but no luck :-/. Good luck guys
        I just bought her a bow and have put lots of pink on it for her. She's been shooting and is doin well enought for hog hunting. The good thing is she just likes being out there. I'm pretty lucky. We just got to the parking area. Ready for the 3 mile hike in. Ill try and keep it live

Comment

Re: "OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
          I just bought her a bow and have put lots of pink on it for her. She's been shooting and is doin well enought for hog hunting. The good thing is she just likes being out there. I'm pretty lucky. We just got to the parking area. Ready for the 3 mile hike in. Ill try and keep it live
          Good luck.

Comment

If you are down by the spillway, you should look for the campsite and see if there is any recent activity. When i saw it, lots of food wrappers and beer cans. There was even a nuddie book out there someone left.

Comment

Taking a needed break at the PC. Then headed to east (private land) side of the blood weeds and work into the wind.

Comment

you been up on the ridge at all crod?

Comment

I am lucky, mine aint going. She cant fuss at me if she aint there.

Comment

Worked the area west of new fence all the way through to crescent pond and only jumped one up and it was in the blood weeds. They are getting. Pressured hard. I think they are up on the private land. Great day in the woods!

Comment

How thick are the bloodweeds behind pc?

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                        How thick are the bloodweeds behind pc?
                        Not nearly as thick as the last two years but the east end is still pretty thick. They cut a couple trails through the thickest parts on the east end. The hogs are held up tight in them. Even pushing them this year is tough. Gonna head out in a bit but not sure where I'm gonna go. I'm gonna hunt the PC tomorrow morning right at daybreak to see if I can get on them before they bed down

Comment

Pics before we walked in and also an area we found behind the PC. They are out there. Al that ground was moist and fresh.

Comment

Pics before we walked in and also an area we found behind the PC. They are out there. Al that ground was moist and fresh.

Comment

Try again
                              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X