No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont listen to this clown! He has been on here before and is just trying to get a rise out of everybody. IGNORE him and he will go away.

Comment

Re: "OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Austinhunter30=Troll

Comment

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
        Shoot - sorry about that paintman. Must have been Viper and his wife I ran into, cant remember. I know it was someone who posts alot on this forum.

I am archery only now, rifles just arent safe out there with so many people not wear blaze orange. Scares the heck out of me.
        When is the granger ranger hunt anyway? I should have asked Viper when i saw him last time.

Why would you call me into the gamer warden anyway? I havent done a single thing illegal. I follow the rules unlike ALOT of folks out there - people setting up illegal hunting blinds or not wearing their blaze orange.

jkuroski1973 - thanks for the offer. when are you headed out next?
        Originally posted by Muzzy100 View Post
        Who is this guy hahaha I cant wait till viper sees this he will be like heck no it wasnt with me either haha ha, dude for real you need to show up at the ranger hunt so everybody can meet you.
        Neg, wasnt me, i havent been out to Granger in about a year. I remember you talking about taking a rifle out there on this forum. Prob just to get a rise out of people.
        Go troll some other forum.
        Or if your really that stupid come join us at GRXH, im sure they would love to have you join us, just bring some steaks!!

Comment

Originally posted by viper3853 View Post
          come join us at GRXH, im sure they would love to have you join us, just bring some steaks!!
          And donuts.

Oh I would not miind if your brought a couple extra cases of lonestar either. Blue can please.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dirtymike

Oh I would not miind if your brought a couple extra cases of lonestar either. Blue can please.[/QUOTE]

Love me some blue cans!

Comment

Wow some people!!

Comment

Ill probably be out there both days - not much going on this weekend. What gate are you going to be at?

Anyone know how many guests I can bring with the $45 AHP i bought? I have 5 or 6 buddies who want to get in on some action this weekend too. When i hunt, i usually drink lonestar, but these guys perfer whiskey. Does TPW care if someone drinks liquor out there, or is it something i should tell them to hide?

You're freaking funny dude! Stupid and funny, actually.

Comment

OH, PLEASE bring us some donuts and if you come in by boat, make sure you go by and rock the Princess. It will be good to meet you.

Comment

Man, no love on this board. Im just a guy who loves to hunt - just like the rest of yal.

Im very open to coming out to the ranger extreme hunt - just need to know when and where. Not sure im down to "Rock the Princess" ... I dont do drugs.

Comment

Looks like my earlier suspicions have been confirmed. I smell a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
                        You know what. There is a much better place for you to get hogs. It's called HEB. Offer for joining me had been rescinded.
                        Good call... Now it's alcohol and hunting. WOW

Comment

Not sure im down to "Rock the Princess" ... I dont do drugs.
                          Are you sure about that.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                            Crod,

this might be the guy that i ran into one night a couple of years back behind the horse barn, as i was walking out, he was walking in with a shotgun, a meatpack and a green headlamp on, said he was going to kill some pigs, i told him it's illegal and he played dumb, wouldn't give me his name but he kept on walking into the woods.
                            Hey Koonce,

I'd bet this guy doesn't actually hunt. Sounds like somebody just trying to be funny.

Shane

Comment

Not sure im down to "Rock the Princess" ... I dont do drugs.
                              Now that's some pretty funny trolling. Gotta say.

Comment

this guys been a member since feb 2011 and has 20 something posts in 2 years,always around the time of the grxh??im smelling a joker

Comment

Working...
                                X