No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the heads-up and confirmation Trey!

Comment

Trey I'm not seeing the post card hunts in my app book. Any help? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by creeping death View Post
        thank's for the info trey,new rule will make for a better doe harvest,bofly how is the road holding up,we tried something different.
        and thanks

Comment

Went out on Saturday. Didn't see any hogs but once again lots of deer. And they mowed quite a bit behind the dam. We did kill 5 out of the 6 cottonmouths we saw on the San Gabriel and the gulleys past the powerlines. Didnt get any ticks this time! I'm going to try lake somerville next Saturday and give Granger a break.

Comment

Originally posted by bioyak View Post
            nope - all by annual hunting permit (deer will be under "postcard hunts" in the front of the aph book. Trey
            yes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
              yes!!!
              X2

Comment

Is that the pig we ate at GRXH?

Comment

I dont know about you guys but im ready for some hunting. Gonna go out and hit the mowed trails this weekend and look for them hogs.

Comment

Stuck out at Ft Bliss for Annual Training. Gotta get back and get a few more hunts before buying the next permit. Glad to hear they have mowed some trails.

Comment

Good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                        Is that the pig we ate at GRXH?
                        yes it is

Comment

Originally posted by chevota View Post
                          Went out on Saturday. Didn't see any hogs but once again lots of deer. And they mowed quite a bit behind the dam. We did kill 5 out of the 6 cottonmouths we saw on the San Gabriel and the gulleys past the powerlines. Didnt get any ticks this time! I'm going to try lake somerville next Saturday and give Granger a break.
                          how do you kill the cottonmouths?

Comment

We shot a couple of them with our bows then cut their heads off. The others we just stabbed with an arrow and cut off their heads. Got another cottonmouth sunday. And now I've seen 12 hogs with my own eyes so I know they are there just hard to find. But Sunday was the closest we have got to them so I think we are getting better at finding them. Also found a set of bones with a hog skull... maybe one that got hit but couldn't be found?

Comment

I hate them freaken snakes....they cut my season in half LOL

Comment

We went out to bait an area and I just about stepped on one in some tall grass. I didn't expect to see one in the grass away from the water all the other ones were by the river... so I was pretty freaked out after that seeing as that grass is 3 to 4 feet tall

Comment

Working...
                                X