No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you choose a bow it isn't always the most expensive one that is the best get one that is comfortable in your hand my bow is like 4 years old and i would trade it for any thing

Comment

[QUOTE=camo redneck;3468637]when you choose a bow it isn't always the most expensive one that is the best get one that is comfortable in your hand my bow is like 4 years old and i would trade it for any thing it has served me well/QUOTE]

Comment

man all you guys need to come to the grxh,it should be a blast again this year,ive been hearing rumors of sightings of the ellusive granger gorrilla,it would make a great trophy mount for some ones wall,maybe my wall

Comment

we sold our land in Matagorda county and moved up here. if austinhunter30 is typical austin hunter i will be staying at home.

Comment

austinhunter30 is not real, he only exist in the mind of someone intent on irritating people on this thread. Dont let him play you like Charlie Daniels fiddle. As Pat Green would say "carry on".

Comment

y'all are making my head hurt.

Hi Terry!

Comment

Originally posted by TedNugent4Life View Post
                we sold our land in Matagorda county and moved up here. if austinhunter30 is typical austin hunter i will be staying at home.

Ah heck.. yal are lawless down there in Matagorda county, but i dont blame you for leaving. Just mud and redfish. You ever bowfish for mullet?

Comment

Paintman; Lent is normally No Meal on Friday. But that could be waived again this year if there's a pig on the ground Friday night. That does not prevent killing meat on Friday.
                  Last edited by Wudstix; 02-18-2011, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Austinhunter30- look here peckerwood you don't know me but you don't want to. We could go hunting sometime. It will be like the movie Surviving The Game. I doubt you even know how to field dress a hog. Ray Charles could probably do a better job.

Comment

austinhunter30- also if you did bow hunt for mullet I would call the GW on you. that is poaching in texas waters!!

Comment

Feeder

So the feeder story takes a new turn. My buddy and I went back to were the feeder was originally, and never believe that someone actually returned the feeder, carried it back to were it was, set it back up, and filled it with 2 bags of corn. Who does that? lol I guess thanks for at least returning it.

Comment

Originally posted by TedNugent4Life View Post
                          austinhunter30- also if you did bow hunt for mullet I would call the GW on you. that is poaching in texas waters!!

Poaching?? Are you kidding me? So everything i say on here is about poaching?!? Yeah, go check TPWD and they say bowfishin for mullet is A ok. Now Im from New Orleans, so yal will think im crazy when i say they are tasty to eat.

On a side note, I will be purchasing a bow this weekend.

Comment

God help us all.

Comment

Originally posted by Team me View Post
                              So the feeder story takes a new turn. My buddy and I went back to were the feeder was originally, and never believe that someone actually returned the feeder, carried it back to were it was, set it back up, and filled it with 2 bags of corn. Who does that? lol I guess thanks for at least returning it.
                              Man thats awesome! Maybe they realized you saw them and what they were driving!

I was out there allll day today. Started at gate 5 at 7.... walked a small trail into some reeds and walked up on a small group that bolted before I could even get an arm up. (musta been working that wind good cause I got right up on them)
                              Then after lunch (130ish) I went around and below the dam, but by then the sun broke thru and nothing was moving.
                              I'm gonna bait a spot tomorrow and hit sunrise on sunday. Anyone else headed out?
                              Also on a side note, there were people fishing EVERYWHERE on the north side by gate 7 all the way down to the bridge. I even saw this old timer parking his truck right up at the lake....does that mean if they can drive back there to fish we can drive back there to hunt or drop stuff off?
                              Last edited by Hopper; 02-18-2011, 10:28 PM.

Comment

You Dudes that can hunt Granger daily really make me jealous.

Comment

Working...
                                X