"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJE View Post
    A small one that i built near the front for an eveing hunt (1st day i hunted Granger). I have a ladder stand out there now.
    ladder stand, a double sitting one, for two people? you take it in on bikes?

did you have an academy white bucket at that ground stand?

Comment

Dang i would like to hunt out there, but I don't want my stuff stollen. Jholley72@yahoo.com. I hadn't even hunted privet land a year yet and I keep hearing stuff like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckdaddy69 View Post
        Dang i would like to hunt out there, but I don't want my stuff stollen. Jholley72@yahoo.com. I hadn't even hunted privet land a year yet and I keep hearing stuff like this.
        is this a hint on something

Comment

No I just love hunting especially hog hunten. I just hate to keep hearing people keep getting there stuff stollen. I'm new to public hunten.

Comment

Originally posted by viper3853 View Post

Yes its a double sitting stand, we couldn't get it on the bikes though. Viper have i met you out there? Im usually with a friend. Do you have the two hang on tree stands from dicks?

Comment

Originally posted by viper3853 View Post

Ok viper, I just read some of the older post on here, I met you with your girl friend after a friend and i were buzzed by the helo on the snow day. yeah the academy bucket was mine... great spot after dark.

And i also meet Team me out there a time or two, he has the hang on stands from dicks??

Comment

yeah ive seen you out there that was me and my gf during that heli buzzover. any recent luck with the pigs?

Comment

No pigs yet found some great spots though. Had a nice 8pt come in and tons of coons. Im hoping the coons will lead the pigs to my feeder soon. You having any luck?

If only we could go get em at night... Fish in a barrel.

Comment

glad to be a part of this elite group of good ol' boys. Im team me's hunting partner can't wait to meet up with some of you other hunters,good luck to every one.

Comment

we were out there last week in back side of pecan grove saw an eight point buck with beams you could build a sky scraper on

Comment

haven,t got a pig out there yet but use to hunt sam houston and had pretty good luck excited to get my first one out here

Comment

Pig hunten

Anyone want to meet out there anytime soon call me 817/903-4686

Comment

Originally posted by camo redneck View Post
                            we were out there last week in back side of pecan grove saw an eight point buck with beams you could build a sky scraper on
                            NICE! I bet its the same 8 pt I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckdaddy69 View Post
                              Anyone want to meet out there anytime soon call me 817/903-4686
                              No...

I suppose you want to borrow my hawg light also? and pay for corn?...

Comment

hey austinhunter30 it takes some getting use to but when you pick up a bow it will change everything for you it's like fly fishing kind of a zen state I gun hunt as well but I get alot more pleasure from bow hunting when you let go of the arrow the silence is never broken until the pig screams it will change the way you look at hunting all together.

Comment

Working...
                                X