Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Looks like PK started another big release. Currently releasing at 9225 cfs. It was over 9k last night. Grandbury has not started that large yet. But have bumped their release up to 1321 cfs. They will bump that up pretty soon. I'm not going to say the W lake will come up. It might a little. But ACE did a pretty good job of keeping it balanced out this last time while Grandbury and PK both were releasing.

W lake is currently at 1.68 feet above normal, with almost no water released (30 cfs)

A lake is 5.03 feet above normal with 676 cfs being released. That may change. Depends on the rest of the lakes below Aquilla. As all of them are above normal. But 5 foot or less above normal. And all are releasing.

Comment

Grandbury now releasing 6600cfs. PK still releasing 9000 cfs. W lake is still not releasing much of anything at 29cfs. W lake level is 1.48 feet above normal.

A lake dropped almost 3 inches in the last 24 hours. But still not releasing much at 674cfs. A lake level is 4.73 feet above normal.

Comment

TG. has the lake reports anyone want to follow up on deer movement report. I got nothing as i'm still learning.

Comment

Carlock, I'm in the same boat.

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

PK still releasing 9k cfs. Grandbury has increased it's release to 9500 cfs.
              W lake a 1.69 feet above normal.

A lake has dropped a little. Lake level now at 4.52 feet above normal.

Comment

N tree at Aquilla , hope something is movin this evening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to you coojay.

Comment

I haven't had a chance to scout this year so I'm hunting private land this evening. Not many deer coming to the feeders this year compared to the last several years. There is a lot of green for this time of year so hopefully they just aren't hungry.

Comment

This year has been tough, thanks TG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

Comment

Thanks switchback. Same to you. And happy new year everyone. May this one be better than the last.

Comment

Amen to the better than the last!

Happy New Year to all this year.

I still haven't gotten out this season yet.

Comment

Think I'm gonna take the dog for a drive. Looks like it's 4 degrees warmer at the lakes than here at the house. Maybe I can get warmed up a bit?

Comment

Pretty ugly out today, didn’t see anyone else out on my way in. To add on to what some others have said, it has been darn tough this year. Sightings on both the Corp and private for me have been way down. I’m guessing like 75% less sightings than normal. That’s part of the challenge though. Good luck y’all. Hope everyone has a happy new year!

Comment

Working...
                                X