Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Storm View Post
    Darn and plowman just opened last week.

Well, they may be closed after today.

Lets just hope that those politicians don't' let that happen. Cause it'll ferlow a lot of ACE employees on Whitney and every where, just like last time. The poachers could run-amuck with rifles and everything else down there.

Comment

Pray for you, TG!!

Comment

Thanks Sam.

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

I’m headed out there now.

Monday I tried taking my boat to the A lake to see if I could get up hackberry creek.

That was a nightmare. I don’t have an all weld or a mud motor so the pucker factor was fairly significant. I think I hit a stump every 50ft. I don’t think I got over 3 mph once I got back on the main lake. Never again!!! I’ll walk!
          Last edited by Kirby86; 12-21-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

And as to people stealing cameras, here’s my suggestion.

Take a strap on tree step and hang them at least 8 foot.

Use this to make your own cable lock. Less than $10 total.

If they wanna steal it then, there’s not much that would stop them but since I’ve started doing that I’ve yet to have an issue with it.
            And as for folks stealing, well, people been killing each other with rocks since the beginning. People will do a lot of things when they think no one is watching and even more when they think god isn’t watching either!

Kinda like whoever shot my dog last year. All of it is a learning experience though.

Comment

I use one of those in the back of my truak Kirby. To keep gear there.

Right now, I feel like i've benn to a party, and wanna go lay otu in the sun naked in back yadr and jet a tan. Where's my blodoy mary? Kept me updateer yall killers.

Comment

Had a guy walk up on me, just now, no orange on, I asked him where it was n he said n his backpack smdh!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  I use one of those in the back of my truak Kirby. To keep gear there.

Right now, I feel like i've benn to a party, and wanna go lay otu in the sun naked in back yadr and jet a tan. Where's my blodoy mary? Kept me updateer yall killers.
                  TG, that is too much information, I don't even want to think about it. Bloody Mary- Table out?

Comment

Start doin yoga! Create space n the spine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                      TG, that is too much information, I don't even want to think about it. Bloody Mary- Table out?

I just woke up. It was getting chilly out. No need for the table here at the house when I've gotta 1/2 gallon blender.
                      I did put one of those RockStar energy drinks in the freezer for a quick chill this afternoon. I now have pink ice in the ice bend . Oh well . When it warms up a little tomorrow morning, think I'm gonna take up coojay's advice and start with some yoga in my bakc yard naked. That should go good together with bloody marys for breakfast.

Coojay, as a former certified fitness trainer, group fitness trainer, and lic USAC coach, Yoga is s good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        I just woke up. It was getting chilly out. No need for the table here at the house when I've gotta 1/2 gallon blender.
                        I did put one of those RockStar energy drinks in the freezer for a quick chill this afternoon. I now have pink ice in the ice bend . Oh well . When it warms up a little tomorrow morning, think I'm gonna take up coojay's advice and start with some yoga in my bakc yard naked. That should go good together with bloody marys for breakfast.

Coojay, as a former certified fitness trainer, group fitness trainer, and lic USAC coach, Yoga is s good thing.

if the parks stay open may do a last weekend camp and see about finishing that jar .. I have a fresh one..lol.. even may catch someone stealing a stand or 2.. u down TG. , Razorback. anyone else .

Comment

I just may be down with that Carlock! Just hope they are open next weekend. Can't do it this weekend. Gotta work Sunday. Then I'm off. Back to work on the 2nd.

#Don'teatthecherries

Comment

Probably not, too much going on at home and work. Might be able to day trip one day.

Comment

Will be hunting tomorrow but going to try to rest up a bit for a change. Been working way to much!

Comment

Not sure, but looks like the parks may be closed/or closing shortly, this was posted on Recreation.Gov for Plowman Creek -"A location closure has been issued, and the facility is closed at this time. Reservation-holders will receive an email with additional information on reservation options. Please check back for location closure updates."

Comment

Working...
                                X