Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    Got a few days off coming up over the holidays. Gonna see if I can get outside for a while.

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

I hope you make it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      Got a few days off coming up over the holidays. Gonna see if I can get outside for a while.

let me know if u need a hand with your animal I'll be down quite a bit.

Comment

Thanks yall! Just got back from the doc backtors office. Ate at Logan's cause I was starv-n from not eat-n before hand. Poured a big Bloody Marry when I got home. Feel-n pretty good right now. No pain. But not gonna test it yet . Got one more to do next Friday. Then I'm off for 10 days . Can hardly wait to get it over with.

Going to work Sunday morning.

Comment

Shot this guy Wednesday morning. Had 2 cameras stolen at a different spot (A8) the past week. New hunters moved in and my stuff went missing in a week. Can’t understand thieves.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fowltrouble2 View Post
            Shot this guy Wednesday morning. Had 2 cameras stolen at a different spot (A8) the past week. New hunters moved in and my stuff went missing in a week. Can’t understand thieves.

Nice buck! I hate thieves! Hunting Aquilla all weekend hope I c something besides hogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ill be back at Whitney Sun-Tue. Getting close to the end of the season for me with work and such.

Comment

I plan on being down Friday the 21st, 1st day of the second dove season, get some Christmas dove poppers.

Comment

Good job on the buck .I don't understand why some people think there entitled to some one else's property

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                    I plan on being down Friday the 21st, 1st day of the second dove season, get some Christmas dove poppers.

I'd be down with some of that. But may have to wait till after Christmas day. Might have to work the 23rd, don't know yet. And got my last "back" appointment on the 21st. May still be a little droggy headed that Saturday (22nd), kinda like right now.

Comment

Let me know TG and I'll come by and help and ole-cripple guy get a trip in. I was going to do it Friday hoping I would disturb less weekend deer hunters, but we could do Saturday.

Comment

Will do. Maybe Sunday if I don't work. Or Wednesday on.

Comment

Originally posted by fowltrouble2 View Post
                          I have scouted around there and everyone seems to leave their hunting stuff out year round and trash seemed crowded so I moved on. Lots of turkeys though!

Comment

I put tile trackers in my cameras there not perfect but if one person near by has app it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunome View Post
                              I put tile trackers in my cameras there not perfect but if one person near by has app it works.
                              Good luck, hope you find em. There’s some dedicated thieves out there, heard of several things disappearing lately. Some are dedicated enough to carry a battery powered grinder 2 miles in to cut cable locks. Don’t ask me how I know.

Comment

Anyone try those cameras that use cell phone tech? Can those be tracked if stolen? I know I should not leave them out to begin with but I gotta work can’t sit in the woods 24/7. 😁

Comment

Working...
                                X