Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fil update. Things are not good. The stroke caused too much damage and he has a no feeding tube directive in his will- last wishes. He will be moved to a hospice closer to us so his last days will be more comfortable. Thank you for the prayers and well wishes. I ask now you pray for my wife and daughter as I am sure this will not be an easy holiday season for them. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
      My fil update. Things are not good. The stroke caused too much damage and he has a no feeding tube directive in his will- last wishes. He will be moved to a hospice closer to us so his last days will be more comfortable. Thank you for the prayers and well wishes. I ask now you pray for my wife and daughter as I am sure this will not be an easy holiday season for them. Thank you.
      Sorry to hear that!! Big hugs for all your family, its never easy dealing with death around the holidays, lord knows Ive seen more than my fair share over 34 years

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you

Comment

My prayers continue Justin. May the Lord's comforting hand touch all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang. A double whammy. Got word my uncle is in hospice and only expected to make it two weeks. Too much for the holidays

Comment

My prayers for you and the family Justin call me if you need somethi g.

Comment

Did have a little luck this morning, despite the weather app being wrong about the rain! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard U hunt from a tree, most hunters to dam lazy, nice doe!! Hell yea!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a nice sized doe!

Comment

Nice job on the doe!

Comment

It was cold this morning and nothing came out to visit.

Comment

I get 2 days off in th middle of next week so guess where Ill be.

Comment

My father in law went to the big woods in the sky yesterday afternoon. Thank you for the prayers and offers of help if needed. They were appreciated.

Comment

I'll continue praying for your MnL, your family, and you Justin.

Comment

Got a few days off coming up over the holidays. Gonna see if I can get outside for a while.

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X