Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah nothing like some one using your blind while your not here. I don’t mind some one sitting in my blind but atleast take your two 24 oz coors light cans with you!!! Just like the other loser my buddy ran into years ago. Let someone else do the work cause your to lazy to and to lazy to take your trash out with you! Just don’t get some people.

Comment

Just saw a doe running for her life, being chased by two bucks with 18-20" spreds. One was a ten. They were only 20 yards from me. Please don't ask where.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wish some would run my way

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Just saw a doe running for her life, being chased by two bucks with 18-20" spreds. One was a ten. They were only 20 yards from me. Please don't ask where.

Quit teasin us

Comment

There are some trophy dove out today

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

Where? Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw a trophy cardinal!

Comment

The old boat ramp is open for you duck hunters.

Comment

Just watched a couple hunters come in with an 11pt. They are moving today.

Comment

Awesome!!! Hope its not the buck Im after lol
                      Do wonder with all the flooding, if its pushed some deer over the high fences? I know the deer I saw last week, was HUGE for public land!! While I know these deer arent stupid, after all they get big for a reason. Just something I thought about seeing that deer and hearing of numerous larger deer being seen this season

Comment

There are just some big deer period out here. I've seen a couple real big ones over the years I've hunted here

Comment

Could be that too. I hunting the same unit for only 3 years and I saw my first buck there, last year...and he was a little 4 point. Found a new unit this year, closer to me which has let me hunt more offten. And already hunted it 3 days and seen 2 bucks.

Comment

The buck was pretty young and only 16" wide with low tines. Some only just over an inch.

Comment

Well I am home sat till 11 and didn't see any. Always next time though

Comment

Coop sent you a pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X